MPSC Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 378 Technical Services Main Exam 2022 Posts has been released on the official website at mpsc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Maharashtra Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2023-03-20.
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Technical Services Main Exam 2022|
|No. of Vacancies||378|
|Educational Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, Graduate, B.Sc, BBA, BBM|
MPSC Post Details
Forest Guard, Group B: 13 Posts
Deputy Director, Agriculture and Other Group-A: 49 Posts
Taluka Agricultural Officer and others, Group-A: 100 Posts
Agricultural Officers, Junior and Others, Group B: 65 Posts
Assistant Engineer, Civil, Group B, Grade-2: 102 Posts
- Forest Guard, Group B: Botany, Chemistry, Forestry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, Horticulture, Agronomy, Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Application, Computer Science , Bachelor of Science Degree from a Statutory University in any of the disciplines of Environmental Science, Veterinary Science OR (Two) Graduates with Mathematics in any discipline other than Science. (iii) A candidate who holds a degree with Mathematics in a discipline other than Science must have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination in Science. (iv) As per Government letter, Department of Revenue and Forests, No. FST-02/15/ P.No.46/ F-4, dated 11th February, 2016 Electronics and Tele Candidates having qualification in Communication Engineering as well as Computer Science and Technology Engineering to apply for the post of Forester will remain eligible. (Five) Government letter, Revenue and Forest Department, No: FST-09/18/ P.No.366/ F-4. As per the feedback received on or before 8th September, 2021, Graduate candidates from the following faculties will be eligible for Forester Cadre/ Post if they have passed in Mathematics subject in Degree and Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination in Science stream :- (१) BE/B.Tech. Automobile Engineering (२) BE/B.Tech. Power. (३) BE/B.Tech. Production. (४) BE/B.Tech. Metallurgy and Material. (५) BE/B.Tech. Textile, (६) BE- Information Technology. (७) BE Instrumentation, (८) B.Sc. Biotechnology, (९) B. Pharmacy. (१०) B.Tech. – Food Science (vii) In case of non- availability of Forestry degree holders for the post reserved for holders of Forestry Degree in Forestry cadre, the post shall be filled up on merit from the available qualified candidates of the respective reserved category.
- Deputy Director, Agriculture and Other Group-A: Degree in Agriculture or Agricultural Engineering or Horticulture from a recognized institution or any other equivalent qualification in the same discipline.
- Taluka Agricultural Officer and others, Group-A: Degree in Agriculture or Agricultural Engineering or Horticulture from a recognized institution or any other equivalent qualification in the same discipline. (2) The following educational qualification is B.Sc. ) and accepted as equivalent to similar titles are :- (1) B.Sc (Agriculture Biotechnology) (2) B.Sc. (Agribusiness Management) (3) B. Sc (Home Science) (4) B.Tech (Annatantra) (5) B.F.Sc. (6) B.Sc. (horticulture).
- Agricultural Officers, Junior and Others, Group B: B. Sc (Hons) Horticulture, (3) B.Sc (Hons) Social Science, (5) B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering), (6) B.Tech (Food Technology). (7) B.Sc. Tech (Biotechnology), (8) B.Sc. (ABM)/ B.B.M. (Agri.)/ B. B. A. (Agriculture)/ B. Sc (Hons) Agribusiness Management.
- Assistant Engineer, Civil, Group B, Grade-2: B.E./B.Tech (Electrical and Power Engineering). B.E./B.Tech (Electronics and Power Engineering) B.E. / B.Tech ( Power System Engineering). B.E. / B.Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering).
Salary Details: As Per Rules
- Forest Guard, Group B: 21 to 38 years
- Deputy Director, Agriculture and Other Group-A: 18 to 38 years
- Taluka Agricultural Officer and others, Group-A: 18 to 38 years
- Agricultural Officers, Junior and Others, Group B: 18 to 38 years
- Assistant Engineer, Civil, Group B, Grade-2: 19 to 38 years
General fee: Rs.394/-
OBC/SC/ST/PH fee: Rs.294/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Examination
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website mpsc.gov.in on or before 20th March 2023.
Starting Date: 6th March 2023.
Application Last Date: 20th March 2023.
Date of taking copy of challan for Payment of Examination fee: 22nd March 2023.
Last Date For Payment of Examination fee by Currency: 23rd March 2023.