MPSC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.mpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 22 (twenty two) for Lower Grade Stenographer – English vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 25th January 2018 and before 14th February 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 08/2018
|Commission Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Lower Grade Stenographer – English|
|No of vacancies||22|
|Last date||14th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by MPSC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for MPSC recruitment 2018.
MPSC recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Lower Grade Stenographer – English||22||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-|
MPSC 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Passed Madhyamic (10+2) Exam and Steno speed 100 wpm and 40 wpm in typing.
Age Limit: 18 to 38 years for Open Category & 18 to 43 years for Reserved Category as on 01.05.2018.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
MPSC 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Exam
- Steno Test
MPSC application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for MPSC should pay the below charges through SBI Challan / Online Payment / CSC.
- Open Category: Rs. 374/- (Rupee three hundred seventy four only)
- Reserved Category: Rs. 274/- (Rupee two hundred seventy four only)
MPSC application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online through the website www.mpsc.gov.in from 25.01.2018 to 14.02.2018.
How to apply for MPSC recruitment 2018:-
- Open the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Click on “Advertisement”
- Select the desired post
- Read the instruction carefully
- Click on “Online Application”
- Login through User Name & Password (If new user Register by click “New User Registration”)
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
MPSC 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||25.01.2018|
|Last date of Registration||14.02.2018|