MRB Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in for the hiring of 34 vacancies at Medical Services Recruitment Board. The candidate who is looking for Medical Physicist can apply online application on or before 26-03-2019.
|Organization Name||Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Medical Physicist|
|No. of Vacancies||34|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, B.Sc, M.Sc|
Post Name:– Medical Physicist
No of Post:- 34
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month
- Must possess a basic Degree in Science with Physics as one of the main subject, from a recognized University / Institution.
- Post-Graduate Degree in Radiological / Medical Physics (or) Post Graduate Degree in Physics from a recognized University and Post- M.Sc Diploma in Radiological Physics / Medical Physics.
For Gen/UR Candidates:- 40 years
Relaxation (in upper age limit):- 05 years for SC/ST Candidate Or
03 years for OBC candidates
The Selection will be on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
Gen/ OBC:- Rs. 750/-
SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen:- Rs. 350/-
Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee Credit Card, Debit Card & Net Banking.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MRB‘s website (direct link is given below) from 06th March 2019 to 26th March 2019.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 06th March 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 26th March 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.mrb.online-ap1.com
- Go to Current Notifications & Select the desired post.
- Click on Register, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on Submit.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.