MRB Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in for the hiring of 353 vacancies at Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu. The candidate who is looking for Pharmacist can apply online application on or before 21-03-2019.
|Organization Name||Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu|
|No. of Vacancies||353|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
Post Name:– Pharmacist
No of Post:- 353
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per Month
- A Diploma in Pharmacy
- Must have registered with Tamil Nadu Pharmacy Council and must keep the registration alive by renewing it regularly every year.
SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC:- Minimum-18 years & Maximum-57 years
Differently Abled Person:- Minimum-18 years & Maximum-57 years
Ex-Servicemen:- Minimum-18 years & Maximum-57 years
All Categories:- Minimum-18 years & Maximum-30 years
Differently Abled Person:- Minimum-18 years Maximum-40 years
Ex-Servicemen:- Minimum-18 years & Maximum-48 years
Selection on the basis of Merit List
Others:- Rs. 600/-
SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH):- Rs. 300/-
Payment Method:- Online & Offline
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking. OR
Pay Offline through Indian Bank.Click SUBMIT to submit the application form. On Submission, the system will generate the payment challan which the candidate need to take print out and visit any of the Branches of Indian Bank to make the payment.
How to Apply
Eligible candidate may apply online at MRB’s website (direct link is given below) from 01st March 2019 to 21st March 2019.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 01st March 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 21st March 2019
Last Date for submission of Application Fee through Online Mode: 21st March 2019
Last Date for Offline payment of Application Fee through Indian Bank:- 25th March 2019
Advt Details :- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to mrb.online-ap1.com
- Click on Register, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on Submit.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.