MRPL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.mrpl.co.in for the hiring of 5 vacancies at Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited. The candidate who is looking for Executive can apply online application on or before 04-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||MBA, PG Degree|
Post Name:– Executive (HR)
No of Post:- 05
Pay Scale:- Rs. 60000 – 180000/- Per Month
Two years MBA/Equivalent with specialization in Personnel Management/HRD/HRM or Two Year Post Graduate Degree /Equivalent in Personnel Management /IR/Labour Welfare.
Selection will be on the basis of UGC NET Dec 2018, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Gen/OBC:- Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and regular employees of MRPL:- Exempted Fee
Payment Mode: Online or Offline
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Executive posts in MRPL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on MRPL official website at www.mrpl.co.in from 5th June 2019 and before 4th July 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 5th June 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 4th July 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & PWD category will be eligible for concessions as notified by the Government of India from time to time.
- Candidates called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview shall be reimbursed Traveling Expenses as follows from their correspondence address/actual place of travel on the production of actual tickets by the shortest route. Local Travel cost, if any, shall be borne by the candidates. i) For candidates called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview – 3AC train fare OR A/c bus fare limited to 3AC train fare. PWD category candidates will be reimbursed travel cost as above, for one attendant wherever applicable, as per Govt. guidelines.
- The prescribed qualification/experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle a candidate for Group Discussion / Personal Interview. MRPL’s decision shall be final in this regard. MRPL reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. MRPL also reserve the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the notified positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. Only shortlisted candidates who are found apparently eligible based on the notified specifications and the candidatures given in their application form will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview as the case may be.
- Candidates employed in Central/State Government/Public Sector Enterprises/Autonomous bodies shall either forward their application through Proper Channel or shall produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their present employer at the time of Group Discussion /Personal Interview. In case, the application is not forwarded through proper channel or the candidate fails to produce NOC from his/her present employer at the time of Group Discussion /Personal Interview, his /her candidature will not be considered. Candidates employed in MRPL has to apply as per the extant rules of MRPL.
- Working knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
- Requests for change of category once declared in the application will not be entertained.
- Satisfactory Character & Antecedents report would be required once selected and the Management reserves the right to out-rightly dismiss the candidate whose report is not found satisfactory. Candidates need to specify details of arrest/prosecution by any court in clause VIII, Part I(d) while filing the information.
- Candidates must mention correct and active e-mail ID/Contact nos. for various communications.
- Documents, as specified under clause VI( c ), will have to be uploaded by the candidates. No hard copy of documents are required to be sent.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
- Candidature of the applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response there to can be instituted only in Mangalore and courts / tribunals / forums at Mangalore only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such case/ dispute.
- Management reserves the right to create and operate a panel of suitable candidates, for one year.
- Any corrigendum/addendum in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website www.mrpl.co.in under the head “Human Resource Careers”. No further press advertisement will be given. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit MRPL website regularly for latest updates.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.