MRPL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.mrpl.co.in for the hiring of 233 vacancies at Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited. The candidate who is looking for Security Inspector, Junior Officer can apply online application on or before 09-11-2019.
|Organization Name||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited|
|Post Name||Security Inspector, Junior Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||233|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Master Degree, B.Sc, Diploma, B.Com, BBM, BBA, BCA, BA|
Security Inspector:– 13 Posts
Junior Officer:- 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 13800 – 38500/- Per Month
Junior Chemist Trainee:- 06 Posts
Technical Assistant Trainee (Chemical):- 113 Posts
Technical Assistant Trainee (Mechanical):- 27 Posts
Technical Assistant Trainee (Electrical):- 36 Posts
Technical Assistant Trainee (Instrumentation):- 25 Posts
Draftsman Trainee:- 01 Post
Trainee Assistant (Finance):- 02 Posts
Trainee Assistant (Materials):- 04 Posts
Trainee Assistant (Hindi):- 04 Posts
Trainee Assistant:- 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 11900 – 32000/- Per Month
Security Inspector:– Graduate from recognized University with minimum 60 % marks in aggregate for UR/OBC (NCL)/EWS category and minimum 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category with proficiency of computers viz: MS office: MS Word, Power Point & Excel.
Junior Officer:- Master’s degree in Hindi/English with minimum 60 % marks in aggregate with English/Hindi as a main subject at Graduation level or Master’s degree in any subject with minimum 60 % marks in aggregate with Hindi and English as main subjects at Graduation level OR Master’s degree in any subject with minimum 60 % marks in aggregate with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi as a main subject at Graduation level OR Master’s degree in Hindi/English or in any subject with minimum 60 % marks in aggregate with Hindi/English medium with English/Hindi as main subject or a medium of examination at Graduation level OR Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as main subject with minimum 60 % marks in aggregate plus recognized PG Diploma course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa with minimum 60 % marks in aggregate.
Junior Chemist Trainee:- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Chemistry with Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry/Applied Chemistry as principal subject with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for UR/OBC (NCL) category and minimum 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category.
Technical Assistant Trainee (Chemical):- Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Technology/ Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering or Technology / Diploma in Polymer Engineering or Technology/ Diploma in Refinery Engineering or Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for UR/OBC(NCL)/EWS category and minimum 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD(HH)/PWD (OH-OL) category.
Technical Assistant Trainee (Mechanical):- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for UR/OBC (NCL)/EWS category and minimum 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD(HH) category.
Technical Assistant Trainee (Electrical):- Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for UR/OBC (NCL)/EWS category and minimum 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD-HH/PWD (OH-OL) category.
Technical Assistant Trainee (Instrumentation):- Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrument Technology/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Instrumentation & Process Control/ Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for UR/OBC (NCL)/EWS category and minimum 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD (OH-OA) category.
Draftsman Trainee:- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and course completion certificate in AUTOCAD software.
Trainee Assistant (Finance):- B.Com/ BBM graduates with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Trainee Assistant (Materials):- Bachelor Degree in Science/ Commerce/ Arts/BBM/ BBA/ BCA/ Diploma in any branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for UR category and minimum 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD-VH(LV) category. Knowledge of computers shall be considered as added advantage.
Trainee Assistant (Hindi):- Graduate degree from recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for UR /OBC category and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/PWD VH(LV) with Hindi/English as a compulsory or elective /optional subject OR Graduate degree from recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for UR /OBC category and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/PWDVH(LV) in any discipline in Hindi medium and English as a subject OR Graduate degree in any discipline (except graduate degree in Engineering) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for UR /OBC category and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/PWD-VH(LV) with Hindi Praveen/Ratna/Visharad degree course in Hindi from Voluntary Hindi Institute recognized by Government of India.
Trainee Assistant:- BA/BSc./B.Com/BBA/BBM/BCA degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Knowledge of computer is essential and shall be proficient in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint). Candidates with Certificate in English Type writing- Senior Grade shall be given preference.
|Security Inspector||45 years|
|Junior Officer||38 years|
|Trainee Assistant||41 years|
|Junior Chemist Trainee, Technical Assistant Trainee, Draftsman Trainee, Trainee Assistant (Finance/Materials/Hindi)|
|OBC (NCL)||29 years|
|PWD (UR/EWS)||36 years|
|PWD (OBC)||39 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||41 years|
Selection process will consist of Written Test followed by Skill Test (if required by MRPL), Physical Test (if required by MRPL) and Document Scrutiny.
Gen/OBC/EWS:- Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and regular employees of MRPL:- Exempted Fee
Payment Mode: Online or Offline
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Security Inspector, Junior Officer posts in MRPL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on MRPL official website at www.mrpl.co.in from 11th October 2019 and before 9th November 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 11th October 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 9th November 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Preference will be given to candidates having in-line experience in Oil and Gas Sector/ Petrochemicals Sector (applicable for vacancies where work experience is required)
- Concessions for reserved categories as notified by the Government of India from time to time will be applicable.
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Disability (PWD) category candidates will be reimbursed travelling expenses limited to Sleeper Class Rail fare or ordinary Non A/c bus fare limited to Sleeper Class Rail fare from the correspondence address mentioned in call letter (for Written Test/Skill Test/Document Scrutiny) or from the actual place of travel, whichever is less. The candidates need to submit the proof of travel for claiming the reimbursement. PWD category candidates will be reimbursed travel cost as above, for one attendant wherever applicable, as per Govt. guidelines. Local travel expenses will not be reimbursed and needs to be borne by the candidates.
- The prescribed qualification/experience is the minimum required eligibility criteria for the post and mere possession of the same will not entitle a candidate for Written Test/Skill Test (if applicable)/Document Scrutiny etc. MRPL’s decision shall be final in this regard. MRPL reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. MRPL also reserve the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the notified positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. Only shortlisted candidates who are found apparently eligible based on the notified specifications and the information given in their application form will be called for Written Test/Skill Test (if applicable)/Document Scrutiny as the case may be.
- Candidates having higher in line qualification with the post advertised (wherever applicable) (for example Graduate Degree in Engineering/Professional Degrees like MBA/MSW/MCA/PGDBM etc./ Master’s Degree in science like MSc etc.) shall not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates employed in Central/State Government/Public Sector Enterprises/Autonomous bodies shall either forward their application through Proper Channel or must produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their present employer at the time of Written Test. In case, the application of candidate is not forwarded through proper channel or the candidate fails to produce NOC from his/her present employer at the time of Written Test, his /her candidature will not be considered. For forwarding the application through Proper Channel, the candidate needs to apply online, complete the application process and then the print out of the online application form needs to be forwarded to MRPL through their present employer. The application may be forwarded to “Recruitment Section, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, Kuthethoor Post, Mangalore- 575030, Karnataka”.
- Working knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
- Requests for change of category once declared in the application will not be entertained.
- Satisfactory Character & Antecedents report would be required once selected and the Management reserves the right to out-rightly dismiss the candidate whose report is not found satisfactory. Candidates need to specify details of arrest/prosecution by any court while filling the online application form.
- Candidates must mention correct and active e-mail ID/mobile number for various communications.
- No hard copies of documents are required to be sent.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
- Candidature of the applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response there to can be instituted only in Mangalore and courts / tribunals / forums at Mangalore only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such case/ dispute.
- Management reserves the right to create and operate a panel of suitable candidates, for a period of one year.
- Any corrigendum/addendum in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our website https://www.mrpl.co.in/careers. No further press advertisement will be given. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit MRPL website regularly for latest updates.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.