MRVC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of 34 (thirty four) vacancies for Project Engineers. Job seekers should apply on or before 10th May 2018.
Advertisement Number:- MRVC/E/2018/1/PE
|Organization Name||Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Project Engineers|
|No of vacancies||34|
|Job location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Last date||10th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by MRVC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for MRVC recruitment 2018.
MRVC recruitment Project Engineers vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Project Engineers||34||Rs. 40000 – 140000/-|
MRVC 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Civil/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit: 30 years as on 10.05.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
MRVC Project Engineers 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
Engagement will be made on the basis of scores of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering-2018. Based on GATE-2018 score and Organizational requirement, candidates will be short listed for verification of documents and discussions
MRVC application fee 2018
Fee charges: No Fee
MRVC Project Engineers application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 10.05.2018.
How to apply for MRVC vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go to “News & Information” -> Vacancy Notice
- Click on “Online application for contract Project Engineers (Civil, Electrical , S&T)”
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
MRVC Project Engineers 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||10.05.2018|
General Instruction for Project Engineers
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates, if shortlisted for verification of documents and discussions, are required to bring their original GATE 2018 Admit card and GATE-2018 Score card, Engineering Graduation Marksheet, Engineering Graduation Certificate, SSC Mark Sheet, HSC/Diploma Marksheet, Date of Birth Certificate/ID proof, Caste Certificate (If belong to reserved community.). Printout of the On-Line Application Form and Passport size photograph (photograph should match with the one uploaded in the On-line Application Form) for verification with other relevant documents at the time of document verification.
- Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce NOC at the time of document verification, failing which they would not be allowed to appear for document verification.
- MRVC reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- In case of any queries regarding this recruitment process, candidates may contact this office through email at this id:- email@example.com, quoting their Application Reference number.