MSWWDA Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 14 Technical Expert, Site Supervisor, Remote Sensing and GIS Expert, Accounts Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at megsoil.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Meghalaya State Watershed and Wasteland Development Agency can apply Offline application on or before 2022-07-22.
|Organization Name||Meghalaya State Watershed and Wasteland Development Agency|
|Post Name||Technical Expert, Site Supervisor, Remote Sensing and GIS Expert, Accounts Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate, M.Com, BBA, MBA|
MSWWDA Post Details
Technical Expert: 3 Posts
Site Supervisor: 6 Posts
Remote Sensing and GIS Expert: 3 Posts
Accounts Assistan: 3 Posts
- Technical Expert: Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Site Supervisor: Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Remote Sensing and GIS Expert: Graduate in any discipline with Post Graduate I Remote Sensing / GIS or Certificate Courses in GIS Candidate with Qualification in Geography, Cartography Cartography, Forestry, environment or a social Science/ Discipline will be Preferred.
- Accounts Assistan: Graduate in commerce, Acconlancy or BBA or MBA in Financial Management, Accounting & Finance,
- Technical Expert: Rs. 27500/- Per month
- Site Supervisor: Rs. 23000/- Per month
- Remote Sensing and GIS Expert: Rs. 17000/- Per month
- Accounts Assistan: Rs. 17000/- Per month
Age Limit: 18 to 37 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interviuie
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format along with Self Attested CerApplication form duly filled along with self-attested credentials should only be submitted to the Ole The Director of Soil and Water Conservation, 4 Administrative Building, 2″ Floor, Lower Lachumere, Shilong or the Olo The Joint Director of Soil and Waler Conservation, Branch Directorate, Dakopgre, Tura – 794002 on or before 22nd July 2022.
Notification Date: 7th July 2022.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 22nd July 2022.