MUHS recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.muhs.ac.in for the recruitment of total 09 (nine) jobs out of which 04 (four) vacancies for Professor (Orthopedics), 03 (three) for Associate Professor (Orthopedics) & 02 (two) for Assistant Professor (Orthopedics) vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 05th February 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 03/ 2018
|University Name||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|No of vacancies||09|
|Last date||05th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by MUHS with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for MUHS recruitment 2018.
MUHS recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Professor (Orthopedics)||04||Not Specified|
|2||Associate Professor (Orthopedics)||03||Not Specified|
|3||Assistant Professor (Orthopedics)||02||Not Specified|
MUHS 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Master Degree/ DNB in Concerned Speciality/ Super Speciality with minimum 03 years Teaching Experience for S.no-1 & 3. Master Degree/ DNB in Concerned Speciality/ Super Speciality with minimum 02 years experience for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: As per MUHS Rules
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
MUHS 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
MUHS application fee 2018
Fee charges: No Fee
MUHS application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply in application form along with attested copies of all relevant certificates send President / Secretary / Director / Dean / Principal, at Sancheti Institute For Orthopedics and Rehabilitation, Post Graduate College, 16, Shivajinagar, Pune – 411 005 on or before 05.02.2018.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
MUHS 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||05.02.2018|
- Age Limit as per Govt. Rule & Educational Qualification shall be considered up-to last date of the application & experience shall be considered up-to earlier day of the interview.
- The decision taken by Govt. and MUHS authorities regarding essential qualification and experience shall be applicable, from time to time.
- Qualified teachers above the age of 64 years retirement as per Govt. Rule will be considered for appointment of one – one year, as per respective council’s norms.
- Pay Scale is as per rules.
- Application along-with attested copies of all relevant Certificates must reach to the college on or before: 05 / 02 / 2018 (Exact date is to be specified) (Minimum 14 days (as per Direction No. 01/2017) from the date of publication of advertisement in newspaper)