Mumbai Port Trust Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 5 Associate Planner, Deputy Planner, Urban Designer, Junior Planner Posts has been released on the official website at mumbaiport.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Mumbai Port Trust can apply Offline application on or before 2022-10-13.
|Organization Name||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Post Name||Associate Planner, Deputy Planner, Urban Designer, Junior Planner|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, B.Tech, Graduate|
Mumbai Port Trust Post Details
Associate Planner: 1 Post
Deputy Planner: 2 Posts
Urban Designer: 1 Post
Junior Planner: 1 Post
- Associate Planner: Bachelor of Architecture or Bachelor of Civil Engineering and Post-Graduation in Urban Planning, City Planning. Member of Indian Institute of Town Planning.
- Deputy Planner: Bachelor of Architecture or Bachelor of Civil Engineering Or Bachelor of Planning and Post-Graduation in Urban Planning, City Planning recognized by Institute of Town Planners India
- Urban Designer: Bachelor of Architecture and PostGraduation (or equivalent Degree or Diploma) in Urban Designing or any recognized Post graduation Course.
- Junior Planner: Bachelor of Architecture or Bachelor of Civil Engineering or Bachelor of Planning and Post-Graduation in Urban Planning/City Planning/Urban Design/heritage conservation.
- Associate Planner: Rs. 90000/- Per Month
- Deputy Planner: Rs. 70000/- Per Month
- Urban Designer: Rs. 70000/- Per Month
- Junior Planner: Rs. 50000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 35 years
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on Interviews, Written Test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format with attested copies of necessary testimonials/ documents. Application for each post should be separately Address Secretary, General Administration Department, Port House, 2nd Floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Mumbai – 400001 on or before 13th October 2022
Notification Date: 14th September 2022
Application Last date: 13th October 2022