Name of post:- deputy chief mechanical engineer
Eligibility:- Degree in engineering
Job Location:- Maharashtra.
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16000 – 20800/- per month
Last Date:- 31st August 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 04 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not over than 52 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have degree or equivalent in mechanical engineering / electrical engineering / electronics and communication engineering from a recognized university / institution.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of all required certificates send to the secretary, Mumbai port trust, Mumbai:- 400001 on or before 31st August 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 31st August 2016.
- Merely applying for the position and being shortlisted in the online examination.
- While there is no reservations, Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates may apply, but will not be eligible for any relaxation.
- However, schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates called for written examination / interview are eligible for travelling allowance as admissible on production of original bus / train ticket.
- Selection will be through a competitive written examination and / or personal interview.
- The possibility for occurrences of some problems in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely.