NAARM Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.naarm.org.in for the hiring of 3 vacancies at National Academy of Agricultural Research Management. The candidate who is looking for Young Professional can apply online application on or before 16-07-2019.
|Organization Name||National Academy of Agricultural Research Management|
|Post Name||Young Professional|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech, Master Degree|
Young Professional-II (PME Cell):– 02 Posts
Young Professional-II (Establishment IV Section):- 01 Post
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Young Professional-II (PME Cell):– Master Degree in Agriculture & Allied disciplines including relevant basic sciences.
Young Professional-II (Establishment IV Section):- B.Tech Computer / IT.
|Age Limit||21 to 45 years as on date of walk-in-Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below), a latest passport-size photograph and self-attested copies of all relevant documents & certificates and original documents for verification.
Venue: ICAR-NAARM, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-30, Telangana
Walk-in Date:- 16th July 2019 at 09:30 AM
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- The Desirous and eligible applicants may appear for a Walk-in-interview on the above date, time and venue specified above along with filled Application form and CV.
- The candidates should present themselves for certificate verification at the same venue one hour prior to the scheduled interview timings.
- The candidates should bring a latest Passport-size Photograph and all original / final certificates starting from Matriculation till highest degree or Provisional certificate, as the case may be, together with one set of self-attested photocopies for this interview.
- No separate call letter for the interview shall be issued.
- The position(s) are purely temporary, on contractual basis.
- ICAR-NAARM, Hyderabad, will not be held responsible to give regular appointment after expiry of the stipulated period of engagement.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
- Non-production of any of original certificates for verification at the time of Interview is liable to rejection of candidature.
- If the turnover for walk-in-interview is more, the Academy may consider to have a written screening test if required.