NABARD Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.nabard.org for the hiring of 1 vacancies at National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. The candidate who is looking for Bank Medical Officer can apply online application on or before 15-10-2019.
|Organization Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Post Name||Bank Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Bank Medical Officer
No of Post:- 01
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary: Rs. 750/- Per Hour
Applicant should possess MBBS degree in the allopathic system of medicine of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India. Candidates having post graduate degree in General medicine can also apply. The applicant should have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner.
|Age Limit||55 years of age as on the date of advertisement|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
The application should reach the Chief General Manager, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, office premises at 3, Nehru Place, Tonk Road, Jaipur – 302015 on or before 15 October 2019.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 15th October 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- Your engagement would be initially for a period of one year which may be extendable by mutual agreement after a review. The engagement hereunder can be terminated at any time by one month’s notice on either side.
- The Bank reserves its right to terminate the contract at any time without any notice if there is a breach of terms and conditions of the contract or your performance is found unsatisfactory, in the opinion of the Bank.
- You will provide medical attention/advice consultation of Annual Health Check-Up etc. to the staff.
- You will make substitute arrangements of a locum acceptable to the Bank at your own cost wherever you are not in a position to attend the dispensary. The name of the substitute doctor may be communicated to us.
- You need not attend duties on Bank holidays, however you will not be eligible for Bank holidays in case the total absence including weekly holiday exceeds two consecutive days.
- You shall maintain the strictest secrecy regarding the National Bank’s affair and the affairs of its constituents and shall not divulge, directly or indirectly, any information of confidential nature either to a member of the public or the National Bank’s staff, unless compelled to do so by judicial or other authority, or unless instructed to do so by the Bank.
- In case of office exigencies, you may be required to attend Bank’s dispensaries at both the places or any other place on non-working days also, if required.
- You will not be provided any residential accommodation by the Bank.
- The identity card issued to you on joining the Bank shall be surrendered on completion of the contract period / termination of contract.