NABARD recruitment 2015 notification office Attendant 2 posts : National bank for Agriculture and Rural development (NABARD) invites application for the position of 02 office attendants for Chhattisgarh regional Office. Apply before 12th December 2015.
Name of Post:- office attendants
Eligibility:- 10th class
Job Location:- Chhattisgarh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 6350 – 13750/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th December 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of office attendants should not less than 18 years and should not be more than 30 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 31st October 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of office attendants should have passed 10th class examination board standard / matriculation class examination board standard from a recognized university /.institute / college.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of office attendants will be on the basis of Personal Interview only depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of office attendants may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested photocopies of relevant certificates and documents send to the Chief General Manager, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), Chhattisgarh regional office, 1st Floor, Pithalla complex Fafadih Chowk, Opposite, trunk Exchange, K.K road, Raipur:- 492009, Chhattisgarh on or before 12th December 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application is 12th December 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 31st October 2015.
- The number of vacancies are 02.
- The name of the position is office attendant.
- The posting of the candidate will be at Chhattisgarh.
- The advertisement number is 5 / OA – RPR / 2015 – 16.
- The name of the organization is
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).