NABCONS Jobs 2020 for Civil Engineer-cum-Team Leader, Coordinator, candidates can apply for 6 position after completing B.Tech, Master Degree, CA, ICWA, M.Tech, MSW, MBA. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in NABCONS Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement NABCONS/CO-HR/006/PBCS/2020-21 released by NABARD Consultancy Services, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 06-09-2020.
|Organization Name||NABARD Consultancy Services|
|Post Name||Civil Engineer-cum-Team Leader, Coordinator|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech, Master Degree, CA, ICWA, M.Tech, MSW, MBA|
Civil Engineer-cum-Team Leader:– 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 60000/- Per Month
Finance Coordinator:- 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 55000/- Per Month
Monitoring, Evaluation & MIS Coordinator:- 1 Post
PIA Coordination and Monitoring – Divisional Coordinator:- 3 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 53000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Civil Engineer-cum-Team Leader:– B.Tech with Post Graduate/ Master’s Degree/MSW/ MBA/ PGDBM or equivalent/ M.Tech in Civil Engineering.
Finance Coordinator:- CA Inter/ICWA Inter /MBA Finance/ PGDBM (Finance).
Monitoring, Evaluation & MIS Coordinator:- Post Graduate/ Master’s Degree/MSW/ MBA/PGDBM or equivalent.
PIA Coordination and Monitoring – Divisional Coordinator:- Post Graduate/ Master’s Degree/ MSW/ MBA/ PGDBM or equivalent.
Age limit is as on 1st August 2020
|Civil Engineer-cum-Team Leader||65 years|
Selection Process: Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview
Application fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply: Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Civil Engineer-cum-Team Leader, Coordinator posts in NABCONS, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on NABCONS official website at nabcons.com from 28th August 2020 and before 6th September 2020.
Starting date to apply online:- 28th August 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 6th September 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online (Civil Engineer-cum-Team Leader):- Click here
Apply online (Finance Coordinator):- Click here
Apply online (Monitoring, Evaluation & MIS Coordinator):- Click here
Apply online (PIA Coordination and Monitoring – Divisional Coordinator):- Click here
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. The location and the process of the Interview will be indicated in the call letter. The candidates may kindly note that any cost incurred by them for attending the interview will not be reimbursed by NABCONS.
- The applicant may submit the declaration in the Google form with respect to the educational qualification and experience. Self-attested copies of educational qualifications and experience certificates to be compulsorily submitted at the time of the interview. Original documents would be required for verification at the time of the interview, failing which candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Place of posting of the candidate appointed will initially be at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. They may however be liable to be posted anywhere in Odisha State as per project requirement. Further, as a part of their functioning, the above staff may be required to travel across the State of Odisha from time to time.
- NABCONS will not provide accommodation for the selected/appointed candidates.
- A list of selected and waitlisted candidates for the posts will be uploaded in the NABCONS website (www.nabcons.com). The validity of the panel of selected and waitlisted candidates will be coterminous with the project.
- No correspondence will be entertained from any ineligible and non-selected candidate in all matter regarding eligibility, the selection process, documents to be produced for the selection process, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards, number of vacancies, communication of result, etc. The company’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The final appointment will be based on the decision of the selection committee constituted for the purpose. The company reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts or not to fill up any of the posts.
- The appointment shall be subject to being found medically fit, for which purpose the candidate shall be required to undergo the protocol of medical tests upon reporting at the place of posting. The continuance in NABCONS’s service shall be subject to remaining medically fit to discharge duties and responsibilities. The decision of NABCONS regarding medical fitness shall be final and binding on the candidate.
- Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be called for the interview. NABCONS reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview depending on the number of responses, after preliminary screening / shortlisting with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience, etc., as per eligibility criteria.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained and will be rejected.
- Under no circumstances applications by hand or any other mode will be entertained. The application submitted through online mode provided in this advertisement will only be accepted.
- The contractually engaged staff shall have no legal claim to regular absorption either during the period of the contractor after the period of the contract expires. Similarly, the Contract Appointee will have no claims as to seniority.
- NABCONS reserves the right to cancel the recruitment for the captioned post without assigning any reason at any stage.