NABI Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 3 Project Assistant, Research Associate Posts has been released on the official website at nabi.res.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute can apply Walkin application on or before 2022-09-30.
|Organization Name||National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, Research Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||PhD, MD, MS, MDS, MVSc, M.Pharma, ME/M.Tech, B.Tech, M.Sc|
NABI Post Details
Project Assistant: 1 Post
Research Associate: 1 Post
Research Associate-I: 1 Post
- Project Assistant: M.Sc. in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Life Sciences or B. Tech in Biochemistry/Biotechnology with minimum 55% marks.
- Research Associate: PhD in Food Engineering & Technology/Food Science & Technology/Food Engineering/Food Technology/Chemistry/Biochemistry or M.Tech in above related area with at least 3 years of research experience with at least one research paper in science citation indexed (SCI) journal; Candidates who have already submitted their PhD thesis in above subjects will also be eligible (along with proof of submission), but will be hired at SRF level till they receive their degree. (Eligibility criteria as per As per DST OM No. SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated 30.01.2019).
- Research Associate-I: PhD/MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree or having three years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MVSc/M.Pharma/ME/M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal. Candidate with thesis submission will also be eligible (along with proof of submission) but will be hired at SRF level till they receive their degree (Eligibility criteria as per As per DST OM No. SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated 30.01.2019).
- Project Assistant: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Research Associate: Rs. 47000/- Per Month
- Research Associate-I: Rs. 47000/- Per Month
- Project Assistant: 28 years
- Research Associate: 40 years
- Research Associate-I: 40 years
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: All the candidates are requested to appear for a Walk-In interview with an application form, experience certificates, publications, and original degree certificates and transcripts. National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute is located at Knowledge city, Sector-81, Mohali – 140306.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 30th September 2022.