Nagaland University Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 7 Finance Officer, Deputy Director of Sports, Nursing Officer, Professional Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at nagalanduniversity.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Nagaland University can apply Offline application on or before 2022-02-14.
|Organization Name||Nagaland University|
|Post Name||Finance Officer, Deputy Director of Sports, Nursing Officer, Professional Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||7|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, Ph.D., GNN/Diploma, B.Lib/ BLI.Sc, PG Degree|
Nagaland University Post Details
Finance Officer: 1 Post
Deputy Director of Sports: 1 Post
Nursing Officer: 1 Post
Professional Assistant: 1 Post
Senior Technical Assistant: 3 Posts
- Finance Officer: A Master’s Degree with at least a 55% point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- Deputy Director of Sports: A Ph.D. in Physical Education and Sports or Sports Science. Candidates from outside the University System, in addition, shall also possess at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s degree level by the University concerned.
- Nursing Officer: GNM/ Diploma from a Government recognized Institute in any Field of Nursing having.
- Professional Assistant: B.Lib/ BLI.Sc. with
- Senior Technical Assistant: PG in the Concerned Subject
- Finance Officer: Rs. 144200 218200/- Per month
- Deputy Director of Sports: Rs. 79800 211500/- Per month
- Nursing Officer: Rs. 44900 – 142400/- Per month
- Professional Assistant: Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per month
- Senior Technical Assistant: Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per month
- Finance Officer: 57 years as of 14th January 2022
- Deputy Director of Sports: 45 years
- Nursing Officer: 30 years
- Professional Assistant: 30 years
- Senior Technical Assistant: 28 Years
GEN/OBC/EWS: Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST: Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview/ Written Test.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may appear Candidates should attach self-attested copies of their certificates and marks Sheets from HSLC onwards in support of their educational qualifications, experience, etc. sent in the prescribed proforma to the Recorumantes Cell (Establishment Section), Nagaland University, Headquarters: Lumaimi, P.O: Lumami, Pin-798627. on or before 14th February 2022
Notification Date: 11th January 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 14th February 2022