Nainital Bank Jobs 2020 for Chief Technology Officer, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Graduate, MCA. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in Nainital Bank Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Nainital Bank, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 07-12-2020.
|Organization Name||Nainital Bank|
|Post Name||Chief Technology Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, MCA|
Post Name:– Chief Technology Officer in Officers’ Grade/Scale-IV or V
No of Post:- 1
Pay Scale:- Rs. 50030 – 59170/- Per Month (Scale IV), Rs. 57520 – 64270/- Per Month (Scale V)
Qualification: Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/Information Systems/other related fields or MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institution.
|Age Limit||35 to 55 years as of 31st October 2020|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: The candidates applying for the post must submit their application by post to “Chief Operating Officer, The Nainital Bank Limited, 7 Oaks Building, Head Office, Nainital-263001” in the prescribed format (to be given in the advertisement in Bank’s website).
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 7th December 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The application format is given at the end. The candidate should apply strictly in conformity with the format as prescribed.
- Candidates should enclose copies of the relevant certificate/s (in support of age, educational qualification) and appropriate documents in support of the experience, with the application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application and the copies of certificates/ documents submitted therewith. If at any stage it is found that any information furnished in the application is false/incorrect or if according to the bank, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/appointment is liable to be canceled/terminated.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, the conduct of interviews, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in interview, communication of result, the bank’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The candidate will have to produce a discharge certificate from the existing/previous employer at the time of joining in The Nainital Bank Limited.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Nainital only.
- Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.nainitalbank.co.in.