NAL Jobs 2020 for Project Assistant, Project Associate, candidates can apply for 41 position after completing Diploma, B.Tech, M.Sc. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in NAL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 2(61)9/2020-AI released by National Aerospace Laboratories, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 24-11-2020.
|Organization Name||National Aerospace Laboratories|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, Project Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||41|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, B.Tech, M.Sc|
Project Assistant:– 5 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Project Associate-I:- 18 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Project Associate-II:- 18 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 35000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Temporary and Contract Basis
Project Assistant:– Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics/ Electronics & Communication /Electrical & Electronics.
Project Associate-I:- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical / Electronics & Communication Engg. / Electrical & Electronics / Aerospace / Aeronautical / Polymer Science / Automobile from a recognized University or equivalent. M.Sc., in Physics / Chemistry / Material Science.
Project Associate-II:- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical /Aerospace/ Aeronautical / ECE / Electronics / Controls / Electronic Instrumentation / Microwave / UAV / Technology / Automobile from a recognized University or equivalent and 2 years’ experience.
|Project Assistant||50 years|
|Project Associate||35 years|
Selection Process: Check Official Notification
Application fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply: Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Project Assistant, Project Associate posts in NAL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on NAL official website at nal.res.in on or before 24th November 2020.
Closing date to apply online:- 24th November 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The engagement which is on a contract basis in respect of all the above positions will confer no rights on the candidates, whatsoever, implicitly and/or explicitly for their continuation beyond tenure /absorption/ regularization in CSIR. Engagement of Project Staff may be terminated at any time at a notice of one month from either side or one-month stipend in lieu thereof.
- Project Staff would be governed by the CSIR Guidelines relating to engagement of project staff in CSIR Projects including NMITLI projects, OLP/MLP, Contract R&D and non-CSIR funded Projects issued by CSIR vide OM No. 4/CMG/2020-TMDII dated 13 August 2020.
- Reservation (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) will be applicable as per CSIR/Govt. of India instructions on the subject.
- Director, CSIR-NAL reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of positions and also cancel the recruitment process for the positions mentioned above at any stage of the recruitment process. The decision of the Director, CSIR-NAL will be final and binding on all.
- Candidature will be purely provisional subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified.