NALCO Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.nalcoindia.com for the hiring of 3 vacancies at National Aluminum Company Limited. The candidate who is looking for Director, Consultant, Project Manager can apply online application on or before 20-11-2019.
|Organization Name||National Aluminum Company Limited|
|Post Name||Director, Consultant, Project Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, Degree, MBBS, MD, BDS, MDS|
Director:– 01 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 60000/- Per Month for MBBS & Rs. 70000/- Per Month for MD
Consultant:- 01 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 60000/- Per Month for BDS & Rs. 70000/- Per Month for MDS
Project Manager:- 01 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 60000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Director:– MBBS/MD (Medicine).
Consultant:- BDS / MDS.
Project Manager:- Recognized degree in Fine Arts/Diploma in Computer graphic design etc.
25 to 45 years as on 31st October 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Interview/Trade Test.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
The application should be submitted in the office of Chief Operating Officer (COO), NALCO Foundation, HRD Centre of Excellence, Phase-II, NALCO Nagar, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751023, Odisha latest by 5 PM of 20TH November 2019 through Speed Post/Registered Post/Hand delivery.
Closing date of Submission of Application Form:- 20th November 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Candidates should enclose copies of the relevant certificate/s (in support of age, educational qualification) and appropriate documents in support of the experience, with the application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application and the copies of certificates/ documents submitted therewith. If at any stage it is found that any information furnished in the application is false/incorrect or if according to the Board, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
- Candidates called for interview, will be reimbursed to and fro actual Economy Class air fare/2nd class AC train fare by the shortest route from the place of their residence/place of work to the place of interview whichever is nearer.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interviews, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in interview, in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result, the decision of NALCO Foundation shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates already in service of Govt./Quasi-Govt. organisations and Public Sector Undertakings will have to produce relieve order from the employer at the time of appointment.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Bhubaneswar only.
- Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the NALCO’s website www.nalcoindia.com .
- Mere submission of application does not make the candidate eligible for the position. NALCO Foundation reserves the right to select the candidate based its requirement and suitability of the candidate.