NAM Assam Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 130 Medical Officer, Accounts Officer, Assistant Matron, Staff Nurse, Ward Boy/ Ayah Posts has been released on the official website at ayush.assam.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Ayush Mission Assam can apply Online application on or before 2022-09-18.
|Organization Name||National Ayush Mission Assam|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, Accounts Officer, Assistant Matron, Staff Nurse, Ward Boy/ Ayah|
|No. of Vacancies||130|
|Educational Qualification||BAMS, Post Graduate, B.Com, Diploma, B.Sc, GNM, 8th|
NAM Assam Post Details
Medical Officer: 12 Posts
Accounts Officer: 2 Posts
Assistant Matron: 2 Posts
Staff Nurse: 24 Posts
Ward Boy/ Ayah: 16 Posts
- Medical Officer: BAMS degree from the recognized institute. Candidates must be registered with the Assam State Council of Indian Medicine. Preference will be given to the candidates who have a recognized Post Graduate degree in the Ayurvedic system of medicines.
- Accounts Officer: B.Com. from a recognized university Candidates should have 1 (one) or Diploma/ Certificate in computer application from a recognized Institute. Previous experience of 3 years in relevant field.
- Assistant Matron: B.Sc. Nursing/ GNM diploma from recognized University/ Institute Registered under Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council. Previous experience of 6 years in relevant field.
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc. Nursing/ GNM Diploma from a recognized institute. Registered under Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Ward Boy/ Ayah: 8th Pass
- Medical Officer: Rs. 50000/- Per month
- Accounts Officer: Rs. 27000/- Per month
- Assistant Matron: Rs. 25000/- Per month
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 18000/- Per month
- Ward Boy/ Ayah: Rs. 10500/- Per month
Age Limit: 21 to 45 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website ayush.assam.gov.in from 4th September 2022 to 18th September 2022.
Notification Date: 2nd September 2022
Registration Submitted Starting Date: 4th September 2022
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 18th September 2022