NAM Tripura Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 58 Programme Manager, Consultant-NAM, Finance Manager, Consultant (HMIS), District Programme Manager Posts has been released on the official website at tripuranrhm.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National AYUSH Mission Tripura can apply Online application on or before 2022-10-05.
|Organization Name||National AYUSH Mission Tripura|
|Post Name||Programme Manager, Consultant-NAM, Finance Manager, Consultant (HMIS), District Programme Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||58|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, MBA, PG Diploma, MCA, M.Sc, BCA, M.Com, CA, ICWA, Graduate, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BSMS, BYNS|
NAM Tripura Post Details
Programme Manager: 1 Post
Consultant-NAM: 1 Post
Finance Manager: 1 Post
Consultant (HMIS): 1 Post
District Programme Manager: 8 Posts
- Programme Manager: Graduation Degree in any discipline including AYUSH and MBA in Healthcare Management/Human Resource (HR)/Masters in Health/Hospital Administration/Post Graduation Diploma in Hospital & Healthcare Management (Two years) from any AICTE recognized Institute.
- Consultant-NAM: Bachelor’s degree in BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BSMS/BYNS from a recognized University/Institute.
- Finance Manager: MBA-Finance/M.Com/C.A./ICWA.
- Consultant (HMIS): MBA-IT/ MCA/ M.Sc. – IT/ BCA from recognized Institute.
- District Programme Manager: Graduation degree in any discipline including AYUSH and MBA in Healthcare Management/ Masters in Health/ hospital administration/ Post Graduation diploma in Hospital & Healthcare management (Two years) from AICTE recognized institute.
- Programme Manager: Rs. 65000/- Per month
- Consultant-NAM: Rs. 55000/- Per month
- Finance Manager: Rs. 45000/- Per month
- Consultant (HMIS): Rs. 35000/- Per month
- District Programme Manager: Rs. 40000/- Per month
- Programme Manager: 42 years
- Consultant-NAM: 42 years
- Finance Manager: 42 years
- Consultant (HMIS): 42 years
- District Programme Manager: 42 years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Competency Assessment Test, Merit List
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website tripuranrhm.gov.in from 19th September 2022 to 5th October 2022.
Notification Date: 14th September 2022
Registration Submitted Starting Date: 19th September 2022
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 5th October 2022