Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank recruitment officer Scale post Feb 2014: Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during in September/ October 2013 and declared qualified.
Name of Post:- Officer Scale, Officer Assistant
Total no. of Posts:- 212 Posts
Job Location:- Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Last Date:- 10th February 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post
Qualification:- Language Proficiency Candidates are required to possess proficiency in the Hindi Language and must have passed “Hindi” as one of the subject at matriculation/ Xth Standard Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/October 2013 should have obtained the following scores as given below.
- For Officer Scale-I :- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/October 2013, (which result had declared on 05.11.2013) and Performance in Personal Interview will be Conducted by Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS Plus Personal Interview Scores will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose):- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/October 2013, (which result had declared on 05.11.2013) and Performance in Personal Interview will be Conducted by Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS Plus Personal Interview Scores will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/ UR category.
Application Fee:- Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. – Rs.100/- for all others Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank, situated in 14 districts i.e. Dewas, Shajapur, Agar, Khargone, Khandwa, Burhanpur, Barwani, Rajgarh, Sehore, Ujjain, Indore, Jhabua, Alirajpur and Dhar, by means of a Payment challan available in the Bank’s website. The mode of payment indicated in Para.
How to apply:- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.njgb.in between 27.01.2014 and 10.02.2014. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Payment of Application Fees:- 27.01.2014 – 10.02.2014
Opening date for Online Registration:- 27.01.2014
Last Date for Online Registration:- 10.02.2014
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The Bank may at its discretion hold a second stage/ conduct Supplementary process wherever necessary in respect of a centre/venue/specific post of a candidate(s).
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- All Candidates must submit the photo copies of the prescribed certificates in support of their educational qualification, experience, date of birth, caste, etc. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disabilities Category are required to submit an attested copy of their caste certificate/certificate of handicap issued by the competent authority, in addition to other certificates as specified above. Candidates will also have to produce original caste certificate/relevant certificates at the time of Interview, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- A recent, recognizable passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the computer generated application form and should be signed across by the candidate. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of the interview may lead to disqualification.