Naval dockyard recruitment 264 lascar, fireman posts 2015 : Admiral Superintendent, Naval Dockyard, Mumbai ND(MBI) invites applications from eligible Indian citizens to apply ON-LINE through ND(MBI) recruitment website www.godiwadabhartee.com for the post of Boats Crew – LASCAR- I and FIREMAN at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai.
Name of Post:- Fireman, Lascar – I
Eligibility:- 10th Pass
Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th February 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 264 posts
Age Limit:- Candidate should be between 18 and 35 Years.
Qualification:- 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board/Institution. Should know swimming. 03 Year’s Service on a ship / craft from a registered vessel.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Physical efficiency test.
How to apply:- Eligible applicants are required to apply only through ‘On-line application Format’ available on ND(MBI) recruitment website www.godiwadabhartee.com . No application through any other mode will be accepted.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Opening date for On-line registration:- 0900 Hrs on 10 February 2015
- Closing date for On-line registration:- 1700 Hrs upto 20 February 2015
- Last date of printout application:- 1700 hrs upto 25 February 2015
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. The certificates/documents submitted by the candidates shall be verified in original during the course of pre or post recruitment process Furnishing of wrong/ false information will be a disqualification and render the candidates liable for rejection of his/her candidature and ASD (MBI) will not be held responsible for any consequences of furnishing of such wrong/false information/rejection of candidature. The responsibility of filing the applications and furnishing all details correctly is the sole responsibility of the candidate.
- The written exam / PET/Swimming test will be conducted at Mumbai only. Candidature of the candidates at all stages will be purely provisional.
- Candidates are liable to serve in Naval Dockyard, Mumbai or any Naval Unit within Western Naval Command as per discretion of appointing authority and the decision of the Appointing Authority is final and binding.
- Candidature of any candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or post recruitment, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The candidates who have applied for selective posts in the order of preference will be considered for any of the trades from their basic feeder trade to the extent of availability of vacancies.
- All queries / issues regarding application submission etc. are to be addressed to Naval Dockyard (Mumbai) only through e-mail: email@example.com
- Communication address in the application forms will be treated as final and all letters / correspondence would be mailed on the same address if required.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form at the first available opportunity to avoid the last minute rush. High speed internet may help to submit the application forms speedily. ASD (MBI) is not responsible for any technical failure.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter and or after the selection procedure. The information shall be provided to the short listed candidates for written test/PET/Swimming test etc by e-mail/post. The offer letter of selected candidates shall be sent through post in addition to e-mail.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as disqualification for the post applied for.