NBFGR Jobs 2020 for Young Professional, candidates can apply for 2 position after completing M.F.Sc, PG Degree, PG Diploma. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in NBFGR Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 19-08-2020.
|Organization Name||National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources|
|Post Name||Young Professional|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||M.F.Sc, PG Degree, PG Diploma|
Post Name:– Young Professional-II
No of Post:- 2
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Master’s degree in Fisheries Science (M.F.Sc.) in Aquaculture Master’s degree in Zoology with specialization of Fisheries or equivalent. At least 02 years of working experience for the candidate holding a master degree in Zoology with fisheries specialization in the field of aquaculture in government or private institution. Candidate should have a proper working knowledge of computer application. Post-graduate degree in any branch of Post-graduate degree in any branch of biological sciences with PG diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
Age Limit: 21 to 45 years
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of an Online Interview.
Application fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply: The completed form along with annexures to be uploaded at the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the end of August 19, 2020.
Last Date:- 19th August 2020
Online Interview Date:- 24th August 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- The above positions are purely temporary and may be terminated by the Director, ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow without assigning any reasons at any stage. The same can be extended in half-yearly basis on candidate’s every 06 monthly performance assessment and fund availability.
- The tenure and service conditions of YPs will be governed by ICAR guidelines.
- Only the candidates, who fulfill all the eligibility conditions, will be invited to appear for online interview (platform ZOOM)
- Place of work will be at ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow or any of its unit, as per need.
- All invited candidates are requested to be present 10 minutes before the scheduled time on the date of the online interview and wait before admitted to the session by the admin.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The selection will be based on academic performance, research experience, and performance during the online interview.
- Where ever age-related relaxations are claimed on account of category & previous employment or any other as applicable under GOI norms, the certificates to be sent along with documents.
- The decision of Director, ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow will be final and binding in all aspects.