NBPGR Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 2 Junior Research Fellow, Student Internship Posts has been released on the official website at nbpgr.ernet.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources can apply Offline application on or before 2022-02-23.
|Organization Name||National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow, Student Internship|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduation, M.Sc NET|
NBPGR Post Details
Junior Research Fellow: 1 Post
Student Internship: 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc. in Agriculture / Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Botany/Genetics/ Plant Breeding/ Plant Physiology/ Plant Molecular Biology from a recognized University. Candidates with M.Sc. (3+2 year pattern) in Basic Sciences should have NET qualifications.
- Student Internship: Students in an undergraduate engineering or postgraduate science
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 31000/- per month
- Student Internship: Rs. 5000/- per month
- Junior Research Fellow: 18 – 35 years
- Student Internship: As Per Rule
Selection Process: Selection will be based on online/ Personal Interviews.
How to Apply: The eligible candidates are requested to send their duly filled scanned copy of the Application Form affixing a passport size photograph on the top and declaration duly signed in the application form annexed with duly self-attested all supporting documents/ certificates such as only through email to [email protected] on or before 23rd February 2022
Notification Date: 8th February 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 23rd February 2022
Interview Date: 2nd March 2022