NBPGR Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 4 Project Associate/ Junior Research Fellow, Field Worker Posts has been released on the official website at nbpgr.ernet.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources can apply Offline application on or before 2023-02-04.
|Organization Name||National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources|
|Post Name||Project Associate/ Junior Research Fellow, Field Worker|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree|
NBPGR Post Details
Project Associate-1/ Junior Research Fellow: 2 Posts
Filed Worker: 2 Posts
- Project Associate-1/ Junior Research Fellow: Master’s degree in Biotechnology/ Genetics and Plant Breeding /Botany/Life sciences or 4/5 years of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Filed Worker: Graduate degree in any discipline
- Project Associate-1/ Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 25000 –35,000/- Per Month
- Filed Worker: Rs. 18000/- Per Month
- Project Associate-1/ Junior Research Fellow: 35 years
- Filed Worker: 50 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible Candidates are required to bring the relevant certificates/ mark sheets, etc. in original along with an application with full bio-data enclosing photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from matriculation onwards duly attested affixing a passport size photograph to email [email protected] on or before 4th February 2023.
Notification Date: 4th January 2023
Application Last Date: 4th February 2023