NCCS Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 7 Laboratory – Charge, Process Consultant, Project Scientist, Project Associate, JRF Posts has been released on the official website at nccs.res.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Center for Cell Science can apply Offline application on or before 2021-05-12.
|Organization Name||National Center for Cell Science|
|Post Name||Laboratory – Charge, Process Consultant, Project Scientist, Project Associate, JRF|
|No. of Vacancies||7|
|Educational Qualification||MD/ M.V.Sc/ PhD, Degree, PG, NET/ GATE|
- Laboratory – Charge (Clinical Virologist): 1 Post
- Process Consultant: 1 Post
- Project Scientist I: 1 Post
- Project Associate I: 3 Posts
- JRF: 1 Post
- Laboratory – Charge (Clinical Virologist): MD/ M.V. Sc/Ph.D. in Virology with a minimum of 15 years of experience in academia/ pharma industry in human/ animal virology/ vaccine production.
- Process Consultant: Graduate in Life Science and Pharmacy with a minimum of 15 years of experience in Quality Control and Quality Assurance sections of the pharma industry.
- Project Scientist I: Doctoral degree in science and Master degree in Engineering and Technology from a recognized University and equivalent.
- Project Associate I: Master’s Degree in Natural and Agricultural sciences / MVSc and bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Technology and Medicine from a recognized university and equivalent.
- JRF: Post Graduate degree in Basic Science and Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship and GATE.
- Process Consultant & Laboratory – Charge (Clinical Virologist): Rs. 200000/- per month
- Project Scientist I: Rs. 56000/- per month
- JRF & Project Associate I: Rs. 31000/- per month
- Laboratory – Charge (Clinical Virologist): 65 years
- Process Consultant: 62 years
- Project Associate I & Project Scientist I: 35 years
- JRF: 28 years
Selection Process: The selection process will be on the basis of an Online Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with all relevant documents send to the email [email protected] on or before 12th May 2021 and 18th May 2021.
- Application Submitted Closing Date (Laboratory – Charge (Clinical Virologist)): 12th May 2021
- Application Submitted Closing Date (Process Consultant): 12th May 2021
- Application Submitted Closing Date (Project Scientist I): 12th May 2021
- Application Submitted Closing Date (Project Associate I): 12th May 2021
- Application Submitted Closing Date (JRF): 18th May 2021
- Official Notification & Application Form:- Click here