NCCS Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 21 Consultant, Scientist, Technician Posts has been released on the official website at nccs.res.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Center for Cell Science can apply Offline application on or before 2023-02-24.
|Organization Name||National Center for Cell Science|
|Post Name||Consultant, Scientist, Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||21|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D, M.Tech, MD, M.V.Sc, M.Pharm, M.Sc|
NCCS Post Details
Consultant: 1 Post
Scientist ‘D’: 1 Post
Scientist ‘C’: 3 Posts
Scientist ‘B’: 2 Posts
Technician ‘C’ (Lab): 3 Posts
- Consultant: Professional having a Ph.D. degree in relevant subject and minimum post qualification.
- Scientist ‘D’: 1st Class or equivalent in M. Tech/M. D./M. V. Sc/M. Pharm OR M. Sc. with Ph.D. with original work as evidenced by patents or publications. Evidence of leadership with 9 years experience in R&D OR Ph.D. with at least five years research experience in the relevant subject.
- Scientist ‘C’: 1 Class or equivalent in M. Tech/M. D./M. V. Sc/M. Pharm/M. Sc. with 5 years’ experience OR Ph.D. with original work as evidenced by patents or publications. Evidence of leadership with about.
- Scientist ‘B’: 1st Class in M. Sc./M. Tech/M. D./M. V. Sc/M. Pharm with 3 years’ experience in R&D or Ph.D. in relevant field with 1 year post-doctoral experience.
- Technician ‘C’ (Lab): M. Sc. with 2 years of relevant experience in R&D organizations. Candidate should have minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in qualifying examinations.
- Consultant: Rs. 50000- 100000/- Per Month
- Scientist ‘D’: Rs. 15600- 39100/- Per Month
- Scientist ‘C’: Rs. 15600- 39100/- Per Month
- Scientist ‘B’: Rs. 15600- 39100/- Per Month
- Technician ‘C’ (Lab): Rs. 53000/- Per Month
- Consultant: 63 years
- Scientist ‘D’: 45 years
- Scientist ‘C’: 40 years
- Scientist ‘B’: 35 years
- Technician ‘C’ (Lab): 30 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates duly filled in along with self-attested photocopies of all the certificates showing date of birth, educational qualifications, work experience, details of the exam passed (SSC onwards mark sheets), salary certificate, caste certificate, if any and other relevant documents in a sealed envelope super-scribed “Application for the post. Address: The Director, National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS), NCCS Complex, S. P. Pune University Campus, Ganeshkhind , Pune – 411007, Maharashtra on or before 24th February 2023.
Application Last Date: 24th February 2023.