NCDC Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 9 Lab Technician, Data Manager, Coordinator, Junior Microbiologist, Procurement Assistant, Logistic Management Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at ncdc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Centre for Disease Control can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2021-10-21.
|Organization Name||National Centre for Disease Control|
|Post Name||Lab Technician, Data Manager, Coordinator, Junior Microbiologist, Procurement Assistant, Logistic Management Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||9|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, 12th, M.Sc, Graduate, Diploma, MBBS, MD, DNB, Ph.D., MBA, M.Com|
NCDC Post Details
Lab Technician: 5 Posts
Data Manager: 1 Post
Coordinator: 1 Post
Junior Microbiologist: 1 Post
Procurement Assistant/ Logistic Management Assistant: 1 Post
- Lab Technician: B.Sc. in MLT from recognized university OR 2. 10+2 in Science subjects with DMLT two years course from recognized University/ Institute.
- Data Manager: Graduate/ Diploma in Computer Applications from Govt. recognized institution. Computer Proficient including MS Office word/ excel/ PowerPoint, email, and internet. Experience of minimum 1 year in Data management preferably in the public health sector.
- Coordinator: MBBS with MD from Govt. recognized Institution with five years of experience. Must be proficient in computer applications (MS-World, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Junior Microbiologist: MBBS with MD/DNB in Medical Microbiology/Lab Medicine from Govt. recognized institution; Or MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma such as D. Bact./D. Virology with one year experience in clinical laboratory services; Or M.Sc. in Medical Microbiology with Ph.D. (relevant subject) with two years experience in clinical laboratory services. 2. Must be Proficient in computer applications (MS-Word, Excel, and Powerpoint).
- Procurement Assistant/ Logistic Management Assistant: MBA (Finance) with two years experience in financial management preferably in the government sector. OR M.Com with two years experience in financial management preferably in the government sector. OR B.Com with a minimum of five years’ experience in financial management preferably in the government sector. Working Knowledge and experience in Computer Application.
- Lab Technician: Rs. 25000/- Per month
- Data Manager: Rs. 20000/- Per month
- Coordinator: Rs. 130000-150000/- Per month
- Junior Microbiologist: Rs. 100000/- Per month
- Procurement Assistant/ Logistics Management Assistant: Rs. 60000 – 90000/- Per month
- Lab Technician, Junior Microbiologist, Procurement Assistant/ Logistic Management Assistant, Data Manager: 40 years
- Coordinator: 65 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Walk-in-interview/ skill Test
How to Apply: Eligible candidates fulfilling the educational qualification, experience, etc. as mentioned above may appear\ for the walk-in-interview/ skill test on the above-mentioned dates/ time at National Centre for Disease Control, 22-Sham Nath Marg, Delhi -110 054 (Near Civil Line Metro Station). The eligible candidates may register their names for the interview along with a resume, original certificates, one passport size photograph, and their attested copies, at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
Walk-in-interview Date: 21st & 22nd October 2021