NCDIR Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 15 Project Scientist, Research Associate, Computer Programmer, Project Admin Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at ncdirindia.org. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Center for Disease Informatics and Research can apply Online application on or before 2022-01-30.
|Organization Name||National Center for Disease Informatics and Research|
|Post Name||Project Scientist, Research Associate, Computer Programmer, Project Admin Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B. Tech, Graduate/ Post Graduate, MBBS, MD/ MS, PhD, MPH/ MAE/ M. Sc|
NCDIR Post Details
Project Scientist – C (Non Medical): 1 Post
Project Scientist – B (Medical): 2 Posts
Research Associate – I: 2 Posts
Computer Programmer (Grade B): 6 Posts
Project Admin Assistant: 2 Posts
- Project Scientist – C (Non Medical): 1st Class Master Degree Statistics/ Bio-statistics/ Epidemiology from a recognized University with 4 years experience. PhD in Statistics/ Bio-statistics/ Epidemiology with at lease one research paper in Science Citation Indexes (SCI) Journal.
- Project Scientist – B (Medical): MBBS degree with one year Research/ Teaching experience. MD/ MS in Community Medicine/ Medicine/ Pediatrics/ Pathology/ Obgyn/ from a recognized University. MBBS with MPH (2 years).
- Research Associate – I: PhD in statistics/ Epidemiology/ Public Health Science with at least one research paper in Science citation Indexes (SCI) Journal. MBBS with MPH/ MAE/ M. Sc epidemiology or Public Health.
- Computer Programmer (Grade B): Master Degree in Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science from recognized Institution University. BE/ B. Tech in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology from a recognized University with two years experience in relevant areas of programming or information system in a Government, Autonomous, PSU etc. recognized Organizations.
- Project Admin Assistant: Graduate in any Discipline from recognized University with five years experience in administration or finance/ accounts work.
- Project Scientist – C (Non Medical): Rs. 57660/- per month
- Project Scientist – B (Medical): Rs. 68875/- per month
- Research Associate – I: Rs. 46800/- per month
- Computer Programmer (Grade B): Rs. 32500/- per month
- Project Admin Assistant: Rs. 32000/- per month
- Project Scientist – C (Non Medical): 40 years
- Project Scientist – B (Medical): 35 years
- Research Associate – I: 40 years
- Computer Programmer (Grade B): 30 years
- Project Admin Assistant: 30 years
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website ncdirindia.org. A duly filled application affixing a recent passport size photograph along with self-attested copies of all relevant certificates and experience should be sent to ICMR-NCDIR, Bengaluru before 30th January 2022 by email [email protected]
Notification Date: 31st December 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 30th January 2022