NCERT Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 11 Assistant Professor, Professional Assistant, Semi-Professional Assistant, Computer Assistant, Junior Project Fellow Posts has been released on the official website at ncert.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Council of Educational Research and Training can apply for Walk-in application on or before 2021-10-21.
|Organization Name||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor, Professional Assistant, Semi-Professional Assistant, Computer Assistant, Junior Project Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree, NET, M.Phil, Ph.D., M.Sc, M.A, B.Sc, M.Sc, Diploma|
NCERT Post Details
Assistant Professor: 5 Posts
Professional Assistant: 1 Post
Semi-Professional Assistant: 1 Post
Computer Assistant: 1 Post
Junior Project Fellow: 3 Posts
- Assistant Professor: Master’s Degree in concerned subject with NET/ KSET/M.Phil./Ph.D. qualified. M.Sc.(Mathematics) and M.Ed. M.Ed in Special Education & M.Sc/ M.A(Psychology). M.P.E, M.P.Ed
- Professional Assistant: M.Lib.Sc/ M.LiSc or Equivalent with at least 50% marks
- Semi-Professional Assistant: Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce any other discipline or any other higher qualification with minimum 50% marks. B.Lib.Sc/ B.L.I.Sc with 50% Marks.
- Computer Assistant: B.Sc./ M.Sc./ (computer Science) or Bachelor of Computer Application Any Degree with Diploma in computer science.
- Junior Project Fellow: Master Degree in Education Computer Literacy: Abl to Creat the Documents and Presentations. M.Ed. with any other B.Sc. Degree with computer Knowledge.
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 45000/- Per month
- Professional Assistant: Rs. 23000/- Per month
- Semi-Professional Assistant: Rs.19000/- Per month
- Computer Assistant: Rs. 17000/- Per month
- Junior Project Fellow: Rs. 23000 – 25000/- Per month
- Assistant Professor: As per rules.
- Professional Assistant: 30 years
- Semi-Professional Assistant: 27 years
- Computer Assistant: 35 years
- Junior Project Fellow: 30 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with their bio-Data, With a reach passport size photograph and original testimonials, proof age Cast certificate in r/o/SC/ST/OBC, and produce a set of self-attested copies of testimonials, for scrutiny one hour before the commencement of the interviews. on or before 21st October 2021.
Notification Date: 8th October 2021
Interview Date: 21th to 23rd October 2021