NCESS Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 23 Project Associate, Field Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Technical Assistant, Project Scientist Posts has been released on the official website at ncess.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Centre for Earth Science Studies can apply Online application on or before 2022-08-16.
|Organization Name||National Centre for Earth Science Studies|
|Post Name||Project Associate, Field Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Technical Assistant, Project Scientist|
|No. of Vacancies||23|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma, Doctoral Degree|
NCESS Post Details
Laboratory Assistant: 2 Posts
Field Assistant: 4 Posts
Technical Assistant: 1 Post
Project Associate-II: 8 Posts
Project Scientist-I: 2 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: Graduate degree in Geology from a recognized University / Institute
- Field Assistant: Graduate degree in Physics / Geology from a recognized University / Institute.
- Technical Assistant: Graduate degree in Geology from a recognized University / Institute. OR Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Project Associate-II: Master’s degree in Geophysics / Marine Geophysics / equivalent from a recognized University / Institute.
- Project Scientist-I: Doctoral degree in Geology / Earth Science from a recognized University / Institute.
- Laboratory Assistant: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Field Assistant: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Project Associate-II: Rs. 28000 – 31000/- Per Month
- Project Scientist-I: Rs. 56000/- Per Month
- Laboratory Assistant: 50 years
- Field Assistant: 50 years
- Technical Assistant: 50 years
- Project Associate-II: 35 years
- Project Scientist-I: 35 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Written Test/Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website ncess.gov.in on or before 216th August 2022.
Notification Date: 14th July 2022.
Form End Date: 16th August 2022.