NCPUL Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 5 Principal Publication Officer, Assistant Editor, Lower Division Clerk, Urdu Typist Posts has been released on the official website at urducouncil.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language can apply Online application on or before 2022-09-18.
|Organization Name||National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language|
|Post Name||Principal Publication Officer, Assistant Editor, Lower Division Clerk, Urdu Typist|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, MA, 10th|
NCPUL Post Details
Principal Publication Officer: 1 Post
Assistant Editor: 1 Post
Lower Division Clerk: 2 Posts
Urdu Typist: 1 Post
- Principal Publication Officer: Master’s degree in Urdu of a recognized University or equivalent. 10 years experience in publication work including experience of research/teaching, editorial and translation work, technique of printing and production of books.
- Assistant Editor: Master Degree in Urdu or English, Must have Urdu subject at degree level in case of MA (English) and English at degree level in case of MA(Urdu) and 3 years editing and translation experience from English, Hindi to Urdu and vice versa.
- Lower Division Clerk: Matriculation or equivalent. Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English
- Urdu Typist: Matriculation or equivalent. Typing speed of 25 words per minute in Urdu. Working knowledge of Hindi.
- Principal Publication Officer: R.s 78,800-2,09,200/- Per Month
- Assistant Editor: R.s 47,600-1,51,100/- Per Month
- Lower Division Clerk: R.s 19,000-63,200/- Per Month
- Urdu Typist: R.s 19,000-63,200/- Per Month
- Principal Publication Officer: 56 years
- Assistant Editor: 35 years
- Lower Division Clerk: 18 to 27 years
- Urdu Typist: 18 to 27 years
All Other categories Candidates: 500/-
PWD & Female Candidates: Nil
Mode of Payment: NEFT/RTGS only in favor of “Director NCPUL” Account No. 912010028886515 of Axis Bank New Delhi, Branch Name Jasola IFSC Code – UTIB0001148.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Written Test or online Examination, Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website urducouncil.nic.in on or before 18th September 2022 Hard copy of the online application with required documents should reach the office by Speed Post/Registered post application form duly signed and sent with self-attested copies of relevant certificates at the following address. The Director National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language Farogh-e-Urdu Bhawan, FC-33/9, Institutional Area, Jasola, New Delhi – 110025 on or before 25th September 2022.
Application Last Date: 18th September 2022
Hard Copy Last Date: 25th September 2022