NCSCM recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.ncscm.res.infor the recruitment of total 15 (fifteen) jobs out of which 03 (three) vacancies for Project Scientist, 12 (twelve) for Project Associate Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 29th April 2018.
Advertisement Number:- HR03/2018
|Organization Name||National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management|
|Post Name||Project Scientist, Project Associate|
|No of vacancies||15|
|Job location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last date||29th April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by NCSCM with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for NCSCM recruitment 2018.
NCSCM recruitment Project Scientist, Project Associate vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Project Scientist||03||Rs. 45000/-|
|2||Project Associate||12||Rs. 25000/-|
NCSCM 2018 Project Scientist, Project Associate eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: First class Post Graduate degree in Natural Sciences/ Mathematics with minimum 4 years’ experience (or) First Class Graduate Degree in Engineering/ Technology with minimum 5 years of experience for S.no-1. First class Post Graduate degree in Marine Science/ Environmental Sciences/ Life/ Sciences Economics/ Social Sciences/ Humanities for S.no-2.
Age Limit: 50 years for S.no-1 & 45 years for S.no-2
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
NCSCM 2018 Project Scientist, Project Associate Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
NCSCM application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
NCSCM application form for Project Scientist, Project Associate 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the official website www.ncscm.res.in on or before 29.04.2018 and also appear for interview along hard copy of the online application along with necessary document at the time of interview on 01.05.2018.
How to apply for NCSCM recruitment 2018:-
- Open the official website www.ncscm.res.in
- Click on “Careers” and Select the Desired Post
- Read the instruction carefully and Click on “Apply Online”
- Start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
NCSCM 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||29.04.2018|
|Date & Time of Interview||01.05.2018|
- Application is open only for Indian Nationals.
- Project completion date is 31st December 2018. The project completion date may vary, at a later stage, because of various reasons.
- The appointment will be purely on temporary basis for a specific project and co-terminus with the project, subject to a periodical performance review of the individual.
- Appointment of a candidate in any of the above positions does not entitle him/her, for any permanent/temporary job in NCSCM or the Government of India.
- Reservation and relaxation will be as per Government of India policy. However the maximum Age limit including all reservations shall not exceed 56 years.
- The place of posting will be in Chennai or at any other location in India as required. The positions may involve field activities anywhere in India, based on the requirement of the project.
- HRA refers to House Rent Allowance applicable in the respective work location, as declared by Government of India from time to time.
- Date of advertisement would be the cut-off date for age and experience computation.
- First Class means as specified in the Degree Certificate.
- Number of years of experience will be counted after the year of award of the qualifying degree, as on the date of advertisement.
- Relevant experience: Only the number of years directly relevant to the specific position shall be considered as experience.
- Higher educational qualification/ specialization/ experience in relevant areas; academic distinction, awards, etc. shall be desirable for every position.
- Positions for which Post Graduate Degree is considered as the essential qualification, awarded Ph.D in relevant subject shall be considered equivalent to three years of experience: and awarded M.Phil in relevant subject shall be considered equivalent to one year of experience.
- Positions for which B.E/ B.Tech is considered as the essential qualification, awarded M.E/ M.Tech in relevant subject shall be considered equivalent to two year of experience.
- Candidates possessing M.E/ M.Tech after obtaining Post Graduate degree in Science are considered equivalent to candidates possessing M.E/ M.Tech after obtaining B.E/ B.Tech, and are eligible to apply for positions which requires B.E/ B.Tech qualification.
- Written or any suitable screening procedure, as considered appropriate for the positions, may be adopted prior/ post interview in order to ascertain the suitability of the candidate, before confirming the offer.
- Conditions for Photograph Image:
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.