NEIAH Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 22 Office Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Hindi Translator and Hindi Typist, Computer Engineer, Panchakarma Technician Posts has been released on the official website at neiah.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy can apply Walkin application on or before 2023-01-10.
|Organization Name||North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy|
|Post Name||Office Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Hindi Translator and Hindi Typist, Computer Engineer, Panchakarma Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||22|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Diploma|
NEIAH Post Details
Office Assistant: 2 Posts
Data Entry Operator (DEO): 6 Posts
Hindi Translator and Hindi Typist: 1 Posts
Computer Engineer: 1 Posts
Panchakarma Technician: 4 Posts
- Office Assistant: Graduate in any discipline with computer skills.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Degree in any discipline with experience Knowledge of Computer Application.
- Hindi Translator and Hindi Typist: Bachelor’s degree in Hindi with English as an elective subject at the degree level or Bachelor’s degree of a recognized university in English with Hindi as an elective subject. 2 A Typing speed 35 WpM in English or 30 WpM in Hindi for and 30 WpM for Hindi Typist on computer (35 WPM corresponding word to 10500 KDPH ).
- Computer Engineer: Bachelor Degree in Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institution OR 03 years Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Polytechnic Institute Technology or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institution.
- Panchakarma Technician: Diploma certificate in Panchakarma.
- Office Assistant: Rs. 22906/- Per Month
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Rs. 21034/- Per Month
- Hindi Translator and Hindi Typist: Rs. 22906/- Per Month
- Computer Engineer: Rs. 22906/- Per Month
- Panchakarma Technician: Rs. 18728/- Per Month
Age Limit: 45 years
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates Walk-in-interview should bring a duly filled-up application form in the prescribed format, two passport-size photographs, and original certificates along with a photocopy of the same duly self-attested in support of their Age, Qualifications, Registration & Experiences, etc at the time of the interview Office of the Director, NEIAH, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong Meghalaya-793018 (Near NEIGRIHMS.
Notification Date: 21st December 2022.
walk-in-interview Date: 9th January to 10th January 2023.