NEIGRIHMS Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.neigrihms.gov.in for the hiring of 45 vacancies at North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences. The candidate who is looking for Senior Resident Doctors can apply online application on or before 25-09-2019.
|Organization Name||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences|
|Post Name||Senior Resident Doctors|
|No. of Vacancies||45|
|Educational Qualification||PG Diploma, PG Degree|
Post Name:– Senior Resident Doctors
No of Post:- 45
Salary Breakup: Rs. 67700/- Per Month
Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the Part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act). Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/horsemanship in a recognized hospital. Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
|Age Limit||40 years|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are requested to present themselves for registration at 09:30 a.m to 10:45 a.m on 25th September 2019 (Wednesday) for the posts of SRDs in the Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong. They will have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the all relevant documents duly attested.
Venue: Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018
Walk-in Date:- 25th September 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
- Reservation for the above posts and age relaxation will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms. Age is relaxable upto 5 (five) years for SC/ST and 3(three) years for OBC (Non-creamy layers) candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. Age relaxation for physically handicapped candidates will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms.
- Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) shall be applicable as per Govt.of India policy Office Memorandum No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 19th January, 2019 and 31st January, 2019: EWSs Candidates will attach certificate issued by the competent authority in the form prescribed as per Annexure-I.
- If employed under the State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
- Candidate who have already worked in State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous body and have resigned/left their jobs are required to produce the Relieving Order, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date; the candidates appear in the interview.
- Physically handicapped candidates are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
- For the post of Senior Resident Doctor, Candidates holding DNB qualifications would need to get their qualification verified by NBE as to whether it is as per the requirement of the Gazette notification No.MCI-12(2)/2010-Med.Misc dated 11.6.2012 and produce such verification certificate at the time of interview.
- Candidates who does not fulfill any one of the above conditions, will not be allowed to appear in the interview. They are to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before coming to appear the walk in interview on 25th September 2019.
- Candidates who have been sponsored by the Govt. of Meghalaya for MBBS/MD/MS programme are required to produce NOC from the Govt. of Meghalaya, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interviews under any circumstances.
- Candidates who have been sponsored by the respective state governments for pursuing MBBS course and are required to undergo compulsory rural posting, if any. Such candidates will have to submit the certificate of completion of rural posting.
- Subject to availability, Resident Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMO Hostel. In the event that no accommodation can be provided, HRA admissible as per rules will be paid.
- Candidates who had appeared for MD/MS/Diploma examination and awaiting results can also appear for the walk in interview. However, in case they are selected, their selection is provisional, subject to production of MD/MS/Diploma passed certificate before joining the post.
- No travelling allowance will be paid by this office for attending the interview.