NEIGRIHMS recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.neigrihms.gov.in for the recruitment of 04 vacancies at North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences. The candidate who is looking for CSSD Officer, Chief Fire Guard & Various vacancies can apply offline application on or before 19th October 2018.
|Organization Name||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences|
|Total Number of Posts||4|
|Post name||CSSD Officer, Chief Fire Guard|
|CSSD Officer||1 post|
|Chief Fire Guard||1 post|
|Qualification||CSSD Officer: Retired CSSD Officer of any reputed Institute/ Hospital or M.Sc Microbiology or Pharmacology or Medical Technology ( Microbiology)|
Chief Fire Guard: Retired Chief Fire Guard of any reputed Institute/Hospital or Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board
|Age limit||62 years as on 19th October 2018|
|Pay Scale||CSSD Officer: Rs. 27000/- Per Month|
Chief Fire Guard: Rs. 21500/- Per Month
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Offline Submission last date||19th October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application along with all relevant documents and certificates of age proof, educational qualifications and experience etc to Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section – III, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793018 on or before 19th October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
1. Retired persons from Central/ State Governments/ Autonomous/ Statutory Bodies who fulfils the above eligibility criteria and who have not crossed 62 years of age as on the last date of submission of application can apply.
2. The age limit for contract appointment in the above posts shall not exceed 62 years of age as on closing date of applications.
3. The eligibility criteria regarding experience are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority.
4. The crucial date for determination of eligibility in respect of age, educational qualification and experience etc will be the closing date of application.
5. Eligible and interested candidates are requested to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed relevant documents (duly attested) Viz; Date of Birth Certificate issued by competent authority, Educational, Technical qualification, experience certificates and caste certificate (if any).
6. They are to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before submitting their applications. Only shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for written test.