NEIGRIHMS recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.neigrihms.gov.in for the recruitment of 107 vacancies at North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences. The candidate who is looking for Senior Resident Doctors, Junior Resident Doctors can appear for walk-in-interview on 07th to 15th June 2018.
|Organization Name||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences|
|Total Number of Posts||107|
|Post name||Senior Resident Doctors, Junior Resident Doctors|
|Senior Resident Doctors||57 posts|
|Junior Resident Doctors||50 posts|
|Qualification||Senior Resident Doctors: Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification.|
Junior Resident Doctors: Medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act.
|Age limit||Senior Resident Doctors: 37 years|
Junior Resident Doctors: 30 years
|Pay Scale||Senior Resident Doctors: 18750/- Per Month|
Junior Resident Doctors: 15600/- Per Month
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Date & Time of interview for Junior Resident Doctors||07th & 08th June 2018 at 11:00 AM|
|Date & Time of interview for Senior Resident Doctors||14th & 15th June 2018 at 11:00 AM|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format and self-attested copies of relevant documents and original documents for verification at the time of interview.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates
Venue of Interview: At Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018.
1. Reservation for the above posts and age relaxation will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms. Age is relaxable upto 5 (five) years for SC/ST and 3(three) years for OBC (Non-creamy layers) candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. Age relaxation for physically handicapped candidates will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms.
2. If employed under the State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from a competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview under any circumstances.
3. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
4. Crucial date for the determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date; the candidates appear in the interview.
5. Physically handicapped candidates are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with the degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
6. For the post of Senior Resident Doctor, Candidates holding DNB qualifications would need to get their qualification verified by NBE as to whether it is as per the requirement of the Gazette notification No.MCI-12(2)/2010-Med. Misc dated 11.6.2012 and produce such verification certificate at the time of interview.
7. Candidates who does not fulfill any one of the above conditions, will not be allowed to appear in the interview. They are to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before coming to appear the walk-in interview on the dates of interview.
8. Candidates who have been sponsored by the Govt. of Meghalaya for MBBS/MD/MS programme are required to produce NOC from the Govt. of Meghalaya, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interviews under any circumstances.
9. Candidates who have been sponsored by the respective state governments for pursuing MBBS course and are required to undergo compulsory rural posting, if any. Such candidates will have to submit the certificate of completion of rural posting.
10. Subject to availability, Resident Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMO Hostel. In the event that no accommodation can be provided, HRA admissible as per rules will be paid.
11. Candidates who had appeared for MD/MS/Diploma examination and awaiting results can also appear for the walk in interview. However, in case they are selected, their selection is provisional, subject to production of MD/MS/Diploma passed certificate before joining the post.