NESAC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.nesac.gov.in for the recruitment of 05 (five) Junior Research Fellow Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 19th January 2018 and before 04th February 2018.
Advertisement Number:- NESAC/RMT-JRF/11.4(IX)/2017
|Organization Name||North Eastern Space Application Centre|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|No of vacancies||05|
|Job location||Umiam (Meghalaya)|
|Last date||04th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by NESAC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for NESAC recruitment 2018.
NESAC recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||05||Rs. 25000/-|
NESAC 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: First class M.Sc in Agriculture Forestry/ Botany/ Geography/ Remote Sensing & GIS with Post Graduate Diploma in Remote Sensing & GIS/ Geoinformatics with NET/ GATE or equivalent or M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering/ Geoinformatics/ Remote Sensing & GIS or equivalent.
Age Limit: 28 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
NESAC 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
NESAC application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
NESAC application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.nesac.gov.in from 19.01.2018 to 04.02.2018.
How to apply for NESAC recruitment 2018:-
- Open the official website www.nesac.gov.in
- Click on Career & Select the Desired Post
- Click on Apply Online
- Read the instruction carefully and the start filling the aplication form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
NESAC 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of Online Registration||19.01.2018|
|Last date of Online Registration||04.02.2018|
- Only passed candidates are eligible to apply. Students waiting for final result need not apply.
- Applications will be through online mode only and all further communications will be made to the applicants through e-mail/NESAC website only. Therefore, the applicants are advised to check their e-mail and visit the NESAC website from time to time. NESAC will not take responsibility for non-receipt of intimation regarding call letter/any communication due to technical reasons or whatsoever to the candidates
- The selected candidates shall be posted at NESAC, Umiam.
- Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in the application along with a set of self-attested photocopies. Candidates who are already employed under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies will also have to produce the ‘No Objection Certificate’, in original, at the time of interview. In case the candidate fails to produce any of the above documents or if any information furnished in the application is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be interviewed.
- Junior Research Fellows will be engaged initially for ONE YEAR and is extendable for further periods based on assessment of their work and requirement of project. The maximum period of engagement of Junior Research Fellow shall not exceed FIVE years. The fellowship will not confer any claim or right for regular appointment in any of ISRO/DOS Centres. The JRFs are purely on temporary basis for a maximum period of one year or the period of the Project whichever is earlier.
- The selected JRFs are encouraged to register for Ph.D from recognized universities and take up relevant research topic benefitting the individual and NESAC. However they have to work extra time to complete the Ph.D research. No leave is possible for Ph.D work.
- NESAC/DOS reserves the right not to fill all or any of the fellowships, if it so decides.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- 02.2018 will be cut-off date for all purposes like age, qualification, etc.
- The prescribed experience should be after acquiring the essential qualification.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.