NEW Delhi DGCA recruitment 2016 operation Inspector 22 posts :- Directorate General of civil aviation (DGCA) invites application for the position of 22 flight operation inspector, senior flight operation inspector and deputy chief flight operation inspector vacancies. Apply before 13th April 2016.
Name of post:- flight operation inspector, senior flight operation inspector
Job Location:- New Delhi
Last Date:- 13th April 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 22 Posts
Deputy Chief Flight Operation Inspector:- 02 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 55 years.
- Qualification:- Candidates should have an Airline transport pilot license issued by DGCA India with current pilot – in command rating on civil air transport aircraft and should have held the qualification of an examiner approved by director general of civil aviation on civil air transport aircraft or qualified flight instructor rating in category A from Defence services.
- Pay Scale;- Rs 599330/- Per M0nth
Senior Flight Operation Inspector:- 05 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 50 years.
- Qualification:- Candidates should have an Airline transport pilot license issued by DGCA India with current pilot – in command rating on civil air transport aircraft and accident free record for last 5 years attributable to his proficiency.
- Pay Scale;- Rs 562430/- Per M0nth
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with “NO Objection certificate” from present employer send to the Regional officer of DGCA or DGCA (HQ) on or before 13th April 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- The actual number of vacancies may vary.
- The upper age limit is relaxable in case of qualified and deserving applicants on the recommendation of selection committee.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The place of duty will be DGCA (HQ) or any of the regional officer of FGCA.
- The detail of eligibility of these posts are at Annexure A.