NFL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.nationalfertilizers.com for the hiring of 24 vacancies at National Fertilizers Limited. The candidate who is looking for Sr. Chemist, Manager can apply online application on or before 09-11-2019.
|Organization Name||National Fertilizers Limited|
|Post Name||Sr. Chemist, Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||24|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, Bachelor Degree, BDS, MBBS|
Sr. Chemist:– 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 40000 – 140000/- Per Month
Manager:- 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 70000 – 200000/- Per Month
Sr. Manager:- 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 80000 – 220000/- Per Month
Transportation Officer:- 05 Posts
Medical Officer:- 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 40000 – 140000/- Per Month
Sr. Chemist, Manager, Sr. Manager:– M.SC.
Transportation Officer:- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in any specialization or Two year regular MBA / Post Graduate Diploma (recognized by UGC/ AICTE) with specialisation in Materials Management / Supply Chain Management / Operations Management.
Medical Officer:- MBBS Degree. BDS Degree.
|Sr. Chemist, Transportation Officer, Medical Officer||30 years|
|Manager, Sr. Manager||45 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Online Test and Interview.
SC/ST/ExSM/PwBD/Departmental candidates:- No Fee
Sr. Manager:- Rs. 1000/-
Sr. Chemist, Transportation Officer, Medical Officer, Manager:- Rs. 700/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft in favour of NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED payable at NEW DELHI
How to Apply
Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should download and print the prescribed application form proforma available on NFL website www.nationalfertilizers.com–> Careers–> Recruitment in NFL–>. Recruitment of Experienced Professional, 2019. The application form, duly filled and signed, along with self-attested copies of the documents/certificates, should reach in a sealed envelope cover super-scribed APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ (POST NAME) – 2019 at the General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201301.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 9th November 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and ascertain their eligibility before submitting their applications.
- While applying the candidates should mention their full name as it appears on the matriculation school certificate. Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
- The prescribed minimum educational qualification should be from University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to a prescribed qualification would be entertained and decision of NFL in this regard would be final and binding.
- The date of declaration of result/issuance of final marks-sheet or passing Certificate, whichever is earlier, shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring minimum educational qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- Minimum percentage of marks in the minimum educational qualification as indicated in Clause C.2 of this advertisement, shall be aggregate of all semesters/years to be calculated taking average of all semesters/years. Weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University shall not be considered.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. Conversion formula is required to be sent mandatorily alongwith other documents. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale.
- Candidate’s post qualification work experience as Management Trainee would be counted only in case he/she is regularized in the same Company.
- Candidates employed in Central/State Government/Quasi-Government/Central or State Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Body/Statutory Body, either in permanent or contractual or ad-hoc or temporary or in any manner, shall either forward their application through Proper Channel or shall produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their present employer the time of interview failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the interview and no TA would be paid to them.
- The term departmental candidates means those candidates who are currently working with NFL as permanent & regular employees and not wards of NFL employees.
- The minimum educational qualification and inline experience are the minimum criteria and mere possession of the same by the candidate does not entitle him/her for participating in the selection process. NFL’s decision regarding eligibility & shortlisting of applications shall be final & binding and no queries or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The candidature of all applicants would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials etc.
- Candidates in their form have to necessarily declare and provide details in case he/she has been arrested, prosecuted, kept under detention or fined, FIR filed in any Police Station, convicted by the Court of Law for any offence debarred / disqualified by any Public Service Commission from appearing in its examination or if proceedings are pending against him in any Court of Law.
- Mere admission to the selection process does not imply that Company (NFL) is satisfied about candidate’s eligibility. The candidates should ensure that the details mentioned in the application form are correct and are in conformity with the eligibility criteria for the post applied for, as mentioned in the advertisement. In case it is detected that a candidate does not fulfill any of the advertised eligibility criteria or has given false declaration or suppressed any material fact or information having any bearing on his candidature, he/she shall render himself/herself ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection and for termination at any time during employment, if recruited.
- Further, NFL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment/selection process of advertised posts without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever, if need so arises.
- Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of this advertisement shall be displayed only on NFL’s website www.nationalfertilizers.com under the head “Careers”. No further press advertisement will be issued. Hence prospective applicants are advised to regularly visit NFL website for latest updates with regard to this advertisement, at least upto 09.11.2019 unless otherwise extended.
- Only shortlisted candidates who are found eligible based on the application submitted will be called for participating in the Selection Process. In case the applicant does not receive any communication within 90 days from the date of publication of this advertisement, it may be presumed that he/she has not been short listed for the Selection Process. Accordingly, candidates are advised to regularly visit “Careers” head on our website – www.nationalfertilizers.com for updated information on the selection process. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through post or e-mail for the proposed written or online test/group discussion/personal interview. However, NFL will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery of intimation sent through post or e-mail, as the case may be.
- Candidates should possess a valid email ID as the same is mandatorily required for mentioning in application form. Candidates are also advised to keep the E-mail ID as well as Mobile Number, as filled-in in their application form, active for at least one & a half year from cut-off date i.e. 30.09.2019. No change in the E-mail ID will be allowed once submitted. All future information/communication regarding participating in the selection process shall be provided through e-mail/SMS to the candidates, found prima-facie eligible, based on the information submitted by them in their application form. Responsibility of receiving and downloading of information/communications, etc. will be of the candidate. NFL will not be responsible for any delay in communication/inactiveness of the E-mail ID, loss of email sent due to invalid/wrong E-mail ID submitted by the candidate in application form and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Details once submitted in the application form will be final and any request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/category shall not be entertained. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully fill up their application form.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute pertaining to any issue arising out of this recruitment process will be at Delhi only to the exclusion of all other Courts.
- Canvassing in any form at any stage (including before or after selection / joining) shall be considered a disqualification for employment in the Company.
- It is clearly stated that the post advertised are for National Fertilizers limited and the selected candidates can be posted at our offices/ units/ JVs across India.