NFL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.nationalfertilizers.com for the hiring of 44 vacancies at National Fertilizers Limited. The candidate who is looking for Management Trainee can apply online application on or before 14-06-2019.
|Organization Name||National Fertilizers Limited|
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||44|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, M.Sc, MBA, PG Degree, PG Diploma|
Management Trainee (HR):- 19 Posts
Management Trainee (Marketing):- 25 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 40000 – 140000/- Per Month
Management Trainee (HR):- Minimum 60% marks in 02 years full-time MBA/PG Degree or Diploma, from Universities/Institutes recognized by UGC/AICTE, with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Human Resource Management / HR.
Management Trainee (Marketing):- Minimum 60% marks in full-time M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in any discipline or M.Sc. in specialization in any discipline of Agriculture or Minimum 60% marks in two years full-time MBA or PGDBM (Marketing / Agri-Business Marketing/ International Marketing/Rural Management) recognized by UGC/AICTE with Full-time regular degree of B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks.
Selection will be on the basis of Online Test and Personal Interview.
SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM/Departmental candidates:- Exempted Fee
General/OBC/EWS:- Rs. 700/-
Payment Mode: Credit/ Debit Card, Internet Banking
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Management Trainee posts in NFL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on NFL official website at www.nationalfertilizers.com from 15th May 2019 and before 14th June 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 15th May 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 14th June 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and ascertain their eligibility before submitting their applications. One candidate can only apply for one post.
- While applying the candidates should mention their full name as it appears on the matriculation school certificate. Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
- The prescribed minimum educational qualifications should be completed on full time regular basis with minimum 60% marks (50% of SC/ST) from a University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE. However, departmental candidates, who have acquired degree/diploma through correspondence/part time course from approved/recognized institutes with prior permission of the Management during their employment in NFL, will be eligible to apply. The term departmental candidates‟ means those candidates who are currently working with NFL as permanent employees and not wards of NFL employees.
- No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to a prescribed qualification shall be entertained.
- Minimum percentage of marks in the minimum educational qualification as indicated above shall be aggregate of all semesters/years to be calculated taking average of all semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale. Candidates having CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree, however, will invariably have to produce a copy of these conversion norms/no norms with respect to his/her University/Institute at the time of Interview.
- Candidates possessing PG Degree/Diploma not mentioning the area of specialization will have to produce certificate of specialization in the relevant field in qualifying subject, from its University/Institute failing which he/she may not be allowed to attend the personal interview. It may be noted that it shall be responsibility of the candidate to verify and substantiate his claim of having requisite specialization in the advertised qualifying subject and no queries/correspondence shall be entertained in this regard at the time of interview.
- For MT (HR) candidates possessing dual degree MBA/ PG Degree/Diploma, the qualification should be with major specialization in HR and the candidate will have to provide a certificate indicating major specialization in HR.
- Only those candidates who have completed their 2 year PG Degree/Diploma and whose final year results have been declared as on 30.04.2019 are eligible to apply. It may be noted that candidates would be required to produce final year marksheet/degree completion certificate at the time of personal interview failing which they may not be allowed to attend the same. Accordingly, candidates, who are studying in final year (academic year 2018-19), will not be entertained.
- Candidates employed in Central/State Government/Quasi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies shall either forward their application through Proper Channel (printout of duly filled-in online application) or shall produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their present employer the time of interview failing which his/her/their candidature will not be considered and he/she/they will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- The age limit and minimum educational qualification are the minimum criteria and mere possession of the same by the candidate does not entitle him/her for participating in the selection process. NFL‟s decision regarding eligibility & shortlisting of applications shall be final & binding and no queries or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Details once submitted in the online application form will be final and request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/ category/ post applied for/city for online test centre will not be entertained.
- Candidates should possess a valid email ID. Candidates are advised to keep the email ID(to be entered compulsorily in the online application form) active for at least one year. No change in the email ID will be allowed once submitted. All information/communication regarding participating in the selection process shall be provided through email to the candidates, found apparently eligible, based on the online application data. Responsibilities of receiving and downloading of information/communications, etc. will be of the candidate. NFL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidature of all applicants would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials etc.
- The names of candidates called for online test/personal interview will be displayed on www.nationalfertilizers.com under head “Careers”. Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for the latest information in this regard. Only short listed candidates who are primafacie found eligible based on the information submitted in their online application will be called for participating in the selection process and will be intimated through electronic mode for the online test/personal interview and NFL will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery of such intimation.
- The age limit and minimum educational qualification are the minimum criteria and mere possession of the same by the candidate does not entitle him/her for participating in the selection process. NFL decision regarding eligibility & shortlisting of applications shall be final & binding and no queries or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case the applicant does not receive any communication within 90 days from the date of publication of this advertisement, it may be presumed that he/she has not been short listed for the selection process. Accordingly, candidates are advised to regularly visit “Careers” head on our website – www.nationalfertilizers.com for the updated information on the selection process.
- Mere admission to the selection process does not imply that Company (NFL) is satisfied about candidate‟s eligibility. The candidates should ensure that the details mentioned in the application form are correct and are in conformity with the eligibility criteria for the post applied for, as mentioned in the advertisement. In case it is detected that a candidate does not fulfill any of the advertised eligibility criteria or has given false declaration or suppressed any material fact or information having any bearing on his candidature, he/she shall render himself/herself ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection and for termination at any time during employment, if recruited.
- Further, NFL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment/selection process of advertised posts without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever, if need so arises.
- Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of this advertisement shall be displayed only on NFL‟s website www.nationalfertilizers.com under the head “Careers”. No further press advertisement will be issued. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit NFL website regularly for latest update with regard to this advertisement.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute pertaining to any issue arising out of this recruitment process will be at Delhi only to the exclusion of all other Courts.
- Candidates should retain their copy of Pay in e-receipt and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce it for future reference.
- Candidates may visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section at online application website for any queries.
- Canvassing in any form at any stage shall be considered a disqualification for employment in the Company.