NHAI Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 4 Manager, Assistant Manager, Parliament Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at nhai.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Highways Authority of India can apply Online application on or before 2022-08-03.
|Organization Name||National Highways Authority of India|
|Post Name||Manager, Assistant Manager, Parliament Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||BE,B.Tech, MBA, Graduate, M.SC, B.Sc, MCA, BCA, PG Diploma|
NHAI Post Details
Manager: 2 Posts
Assistant Manager: 1 Post
Parliament Assistant: 1 Post
- Manager: BE / B Tech. in Computer Science / Information Technology or specialized equivalent qualification from a recognized University / from a institute of repute / C level certification course from DOEACC. OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology (any discipline) / Science AND MBA (Information System / Information Technology) / Advance or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications / Advanced Computing / Mobile Computing/ IT Infrastructure. System and Security / Cyber Security / Embedded Systems and Design/System Software Development / Big Data Analytics / Automation SCADA (Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition) Systems / Multimedia or any related field etc. / OR M.Sc. in Computer Science / Information Technology / Multimedia etc. OR MCA / B Level certification course from DOEACC with B.Sc. (Mathematics as a subject) OR B.Sc. (Computer Science / Information Technology / Multimedia) / BCA or Equivalent from a recognized university / from a institute of repute / A level certification course from DOEACC
- Assistant Manager: Degree of a recognized University/ Institute.
- Parliament Assistant: Degree of a recognized University/ Institute.
- Manager: Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per month
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Per month
- Parliament Assistant: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Per month
- Manager: 48 to 56 years
- Assistant Manager: 56 years
- Parliament Assistant: 56 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Merit List
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants may apply Online through the official website nhai.gov.in from 5th July to 3rd August 2022. Print-out Duly filled-in print-out of the ONLINE application, forwarded by the parent department of the applicant along with the prescribed ‘Verification Certificate’ and photocopy of APARs/ACRs for the last five (05) years, should reach NHAI at the following address (HR &Admn.)-IB, National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G – 5 & 6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075. or before 8th August 2022.
Registration Starting Date: 5th July 2022.
Registration Closing Date: 3rd August 2022.
Online Application Print Out Date: 18th August 2022.