NHAI recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.nhai.gov.in for the recruitment of 03 vacancies at National Highways Authority of India. The candidate who is looking for Site Engineer can apply offline application on or before 3rd October 2018.
|Organization Name||National Highways Authority of India|
|Total Number of Posts||3|
|Post name||Site Engineer|
|Site Engineer||3 posts|
|Qualification||Degree of a recognized University/ Institute|
|Age limit||32 years as on 13th September 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 60000/- Per Month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Offline Submission Last Date||3rd October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Shortlisted and Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply application in prescribed format along with self-attested copies of all relevant certificates and send to Project Director, National Highway Authority of India, Bamroli road, Deepali Society Godhra, Gujarat – 389001 on or before 3rd October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
Terms and conditions:
1. The Shortlisted candidate at the time of interview should bring original certificates. No TA/DA Wil be paid for attending the interview and candidate shall have to make their own arrangement for boarding & lodging, if any and no claim will be entertained.
2. In large of applications are received, only those candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of qualification, experience, tenure and level of service in the relevant field shall be considered for selection/called for interview.
3. Age limit of the applicant shall be 30 years as on the last date for receipt of application.
4. Period of a contract shall be initially for two years, which may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
5. The selected candidate will have to work under RO, Gujarat.
6. The Advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the Competent Authority without assigning any reasons therefor.
7. Corrigendum or Addendum to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.