NHAI recruitment 2015 notification 100 manager vacancies : National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites application for the position of 100 Manager (Technical) on contract basis. PIU:- Jhansi to engage on short term contact basis through placement agency. Pre-construction activities and works assigned by undersigned. The period of contract will be one year which may be extended or curtailed of the discretion of the competent Authority of NHAI. Apply before 18th September 2015.
Name of Post:- Manager (Technical)
Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 18th September 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 100 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Manager (Technical) should be 40 years
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position Manager (Technical) of should have Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed institute of technology or a recognized university.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the position of Manager (Technical) should have
- Officers holding analogous posts in a central / state government department autonomous body / Public sector undertaking or with 3 years regular service or 6 years regular service OR
- Should have put at least 3 year service in a responsible senior position in a government department / Public sector undertaking / commercial organization of repute and should be working in an analogous post or the post next below or equivalent for at least 3 years.
Desirable:- Candidates applying for the position of Manager (Technical) should be well versed in the field of highway / bridge engineering / dealing with planning pre-qualification of consultant and contractors financial appraisal of projects: detailed designing / techno financial reviews, evaluation of tenders, contract management, monitoring liaison with major construction agencies / government based performance appraisal of major highway / bridge projects.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Manager (Technical) may send application form with their Curriculum Vitae to M.K. Sinha, Dy. General Manager HR / Admin, Na, G-5 & 6, Sector- 10, Dwarks, New Delhi:- 110075 on or before 18th September 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The period of contract will be one year which may be extended or curtailed of the discretion of the competent Authority of NHAI.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The information of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the NHAI website and will also be intimated through mail / telephone.
- No TA / DA will be given to candidates for attending the interview.
- This notice is also available at NHAI official website www.nhai.org.