NHAI recruitment 2016-17 notification contract engineer posts :- National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) invites application for the position of 03 contract engineer vacancies on short term on contractual basis. Apply before 10th January 2017.
Name of post:- contract engineer
Eligibility:- Degree in engineering
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs 50000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th January 2017
Total No. of Posts:-03 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 35 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have degree in civil engineering.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of certificates send to the Chief general manager (Tech), National Highway Authority of India (NHAI), Bangalore, Tumkur road, NH-4, Ramalah Enclave, Nagasnadra post, Bangalore:- 560073 on or before 10th January 2017.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Last date for the submission of application is 10th January 2017.
- Detailed advertisement and conditions are available on website www.aiimspatna.org.
- The number of posts are tentative and liable to change.
- The applicants required to be present “In person” along with application form duly filled with supporting certificates.
- NOC from the present employer (Applicable for those working in government organization / OBC – certificate should be valid for government of India employment.
- One set self-attested photocopies of all certificates to be submitted at the time of verification.
- Organization reserves the right to make amendment to the number of posts advertisement based on the functional requirement of the institute and to fill the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) invites application for the position of 03 contract engineer vacancies on short term on contractual basis. Apply before 10th January 2017.