NHB Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.nhb.org.in for the hiring of 2 vacancies at National Housing Bank. The candidate who is looking for Protocol Officer can apply online application on or before 10-11-2019.
|Organization Name||National Housing Bank|
|Post Name||Protocol Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
Post Name:– Protocol Officer
No of Post:- 02
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 75000/- Per Month
Graduate in any stream from recognized University /Institution.
|Age Limit||62 years as on 30th October 2019|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Shortlisting and Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Protocol Officer posts in NHB, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on NHB official website at www.nhb.org.in from 30th October 2019 and before 10th November 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 30th October 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 10th November 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
- Duly filled in application form copy along with all enclosures including all supporting documents (w.r.t. age, qualification , experience) in original must be brought by candidates to the interview venue, failing which the candidate shall not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- A recent passport size colour photograph (without dark glasses), should be uploaded on the application form at the prescribed place. Sufficient copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of interview.
- IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/ OR THAT HE/ SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/ FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/ HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS/ ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS/ HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED AND DISQUALIFICATION WILL TAKE PLACE WITH RETROSPECTIVE EFFECT.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate in original from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
- Selected Candidates, who are already in service of Government / Quasi-Government organizations, Public Sector Banks / Undertakings, must produce a ‘proper relieving letter in original’ from their present employer at the time of reporting for duty, failing which they shall not be allowed to report for duty. Therefore, candidates, who are already in service of Government / Quasi-Government organizations, Public Sector Banks / Undertakings, will have to obtain prior permission / no objection certificate from their present employer before applying in NHB as per rules / regulations of their present employer in this regard.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
- The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. NHB does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of NHB.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD. The Bank does not furnish the mark sheet of selection process to Candidates.
- As interview is the mode of recruitment, merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ shortlisting with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
- In case of multiple application for single post, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in interview will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any recruitment process conducted by the Bank in future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, the English version of this advertisement will prevail.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts/tribunals/forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
- BANK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS ENTIRELY AT ANY STAGE.