NHDC Jobs 2020 for Chairman and Managing Director, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing MBA. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in NHDC Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 79/2020 released by National Handloom Development Corporation Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 01-12-2020.
|Organization Name||National Handloom Development Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Chairman and Managing Director|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Chairman and Managing Director:– 1 Post
Job Type:- Absorption Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 180000-320000/- Per Month
Chairman and Managing Director:- The applicant should be a graduate with a good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. Applicants with Technical/MBA qualifications will have an added advantage.
Age of superannuation 60 years
Internal:- Minimum 45 & Maximum 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
Other:- Minimum 45 & Maximum 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation
Selection Process:- Interview
Application fee:- No Application Fee
How to Apply
Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for / Offline for Chairman and Managing Director, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill-up the form. You can apply online from 07th October 2020 to 01st December 2020.
For Apply Offline:
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to Smt. Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 01st December 2020 03:00 PM, Along with Mentioned Below:
- Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
- Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
- Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE;
- Private Sector: directly to the PESB
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 07th October 2020
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 01st December 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here