NHM J&K Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.jknhm.com for the hiring of 222 vacancies at National Health Mission, Jammu & Kashmir. The candidate who is looking for Medical Officer can apply online application on or before 06-07-2019.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, Jammu & Kashmir|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||222|
Medical officer:- 222 Posts
Job Types:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- a) Rs. 30000/- per month for rural areas plus incentives as per the criteria laid down for difficult areas;
- b) Rs. 28000/- per month for full-time Medical Officer under NUHM in Urban areas; and
- c) Rs. 15000/- per month for a Part-time Medical Officer under NUHM.
Medical Officer:- MBBS degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
|Age Limit||Maximum 65 years|
|Selection Process||Walk-in Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested photocopies of the documents mentioned below and original documents for verification.
- Date of Birth Certificate;
- Permanent Residence Certificate;
- Degree of requisite Qualification;
- Marks sheet of all years/ one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the years of the required qualification for the post applied for;
- Copy of Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India/ J&K State Medical Council.
The Walk-in Interview will be held at the following Venue:-
Venue for Jammu Division:- State Health Society, National Health Mission at Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Near Sainik School, Kandoli Nagrota, Jammu – 181221
Venue for Kashmir Division:- Office of National Health Mission at A Block Ground Floor, Old Secretariat, Srinagar. Pin: 190001
Walk-in Date for Jammu Division:- 04th July 2019
Walk-in Date for Kashmir Division:- 06th July 2019
Notification Date:- 28th June 2019
Walk-in Interview:- 04th & 06th July 2019
Advt. Details & Application Form:- Click here